Pics of your Dog.

Toddyc20

This is Marvin who's been my best buddy for the past 14 years. The absolute friendliest and most lovable little pooch any guy could ask for and he's well known by many OFNers over the years.

His whole purpose in life is to make as many friends as possible

Cnv0676.jpg

He luvs a boat ride

Cnv0457-1.jpg

Will swim 23 hours a day if allowed

Cnv0995.jpg

Shares his food with anyone who's hungry

thCnv0192.jpg

He's a busy little guy who needs to take a break every now & then

Cnv2178-1.jpg

And alot of long time OFNers will remember this picture from a few years back when me & ole Marv came in 2nd in the Toronto Sun's Father & "Son" look-alike contest with our matching OFC touques....thanks to Terry :lol:

Cnv1680.jpg

The avatar pic is my golden Molson. We had to put her down last month.

The pic below is Portia. She is my 9 month old bronze newfoundland! She is a big girl but doesnt have a mean bone in her body!

100_0255.jpg

I love these Newfies... They look to me like a grizzly in that colour!!!!

Since a few have posted pics of their K-9 freinds that are no longer with us I thought I would add a pic of my pitbull Shylo with her little buddy Sheba as a puppy .Lots of people hate pitbulls but they were and still are my favorite breed of dog. I have owned four of them and they have all been huge sucks I miss my pitties.

shebashylo.jpg

Edited by SRT8

Since a few have posted pics of their K-9 freinds that are no longer with us I thought I would add a pic of my pitbull Shylo with her little buddy Sheba as a puppy .Lots of people hate pitbulls but they were and still are my favorite breed of dog. I have owned four of them and they have all been huge sucks I miss my pitties.

shebashylo.jpg

i can honestly say i've never run into a bad pitbull. i've run into bad owners, that mistreat/train their animals but every pitty i've been in contact with has always been affectionate. i wish they would change that law back.. whats next? banning cocker spaniels? lol

Hey Geoff, is that a Flat Coat Retriever (or perhaps a Flat Coat mix)?

I was looking into getting a Flat Coat before Brook came my way, free, and I'm happy to have her.

But I'm still thinking there's a Flat Coat in my future. :)

flat-coated.jpg

And alot of long time OFNers will remember this picture from a few years back when me & ole Marv came in 2nd in the Toronto Sun's Father & "Son" look-alike contest with our matching OFC touques....thanks to Terry :lol:

Cnv1680.jpg

I remember that

I was glad to help Marv out

My dog Nola is going on 6 years old, she has a lot of health problems and is now growling at my son as he crawls around the house (he's 11 months). I love her but my son is the most important thing in my life and I have to protect him. Not sure what I'm doing to do with her yet.

She's a cutie though with a lot of bark in her:

nola5.jpg

Edited by Governator

I should of added to my first post with Remington and Winchester,that they had pups together.Winney,as most called her,had a litter of 9.All went to great homes.Heck, one went out to Bancroft and one went west to Goodrich. Must of been a good mix I would say. One even stayed close to home.She was the last to go.We called here lazy mrs Daisy.Bettys boss took her.

img006.jpg

img007.jpg

Edited by BrianB

We all obviously have a great love for our friends. Even the other half's rats :lol: We need them as much as they need us.

Have you ever noticed how, on even your very worst days, the dog will still be there to be your friend. I think I'd lose my sanity without the girls.

DSCN1722.jpg

My dog Nola is going on 6 years old, she has a lot of health problems and is now growling at my son as he crawls around the house (he's 11 months). I love her but my son is the most important thing in my life and I have to protect him. Not sure what I'm doing to do with her yet.

She's a cutie though with a lot of bark in her:

when holding your son, talk to the dog like you would if you want to play with her and your son wasn't there. treat your dog like she is all you are watching and you son is "just there" and the dog should feel lees threatened by your son. Hell, that works WELL with your 1st child when the 2nd comes along so it should work with a dang pet!?!?!?!