The Production of My New Boat

aniceguy

day 2 of this god awful cold ro what ever it is....happy to come home and see some additional pictures

I see the front rod lockers are installed and good to go, looks like he is working on the controls or the gas tank?

I see also that finally the bass cat logo's are on the hull in bright gold

1f515f44a182780182daed70898e3770102.jpg

In this picture I can see that the the storage compartments are done, they have wrapped the boat for protection, the vent is in

and the PSI guage I asked for is installed

a6e15841a281700e2ca3db2916a218f5cea.jpg

Finally I got to see another part of the missing componant the fenders, which are the same color remmington steel as the cap, I think they look sweet

5db25da4a9af983a7c306efc8bde9225769.jpg

With this weather I cant tell ya how antsy I am to get this new boat home, although Ill miss the daily updates I ll just go and watch it in the driveway

Edited by aniceguy

WOW! That looks really fast even without an engine.

Possible first conversation in new boat, yelled over the noise from the engine and roar of the air traveling past your ears:

I said "Do I have a bug in my teeth?" :thumbsup_anim:

I have on a few situations been known to have to floss upon getting home....

it is a unique thread I dont think I

have seen one where a boat build was documented from start to finish ever in this detail that I can recall

Edited by aniceguy

:thumbsup_anim: Corporate culture is a funny thing, either you have it or you dont. In todays society there are far too many corporations who's only intent is to bilk you the consumer.

BASS CAT is a complete opposite never too busy to talk, or answer a question more then willing to send me daily updates and when I wanted something minor changed it was done immediately without cost. I asked them is this thier norma policy and the answer was that this is how they do things they dont know any other way, a customer is always right and deserves to be happy with the purchase

So todays pictures look like a lot more finishing was done, the throttle was installed as was the trolling motor and the back vent

stickers ect, looks like all the rigging hose is on and all we are waiting now is for the engine

for those bored with this thread sorry but for those that are into this process as much as I am enjoy todays pictures

e2015545a9857e06053402dad22b013ef9c.jpg

d7b15e4ba982720faf905035efdf0aa6d76.jpg

feel free to post your comments on specifics of the build

Edited by aniceguy

Great post!

When I was researching bass boats, bass cat seemed to always come to the top in terms of quality and innovation. You are going to be happy with that boat for many years to come. I love the colours and choices you've made so far. Sweet rig.

I'm thinking that boat fully loaded will be unlikely to get past 70 mph. Add full live wells and a hefty fishing partner and 65 would be more likely. Fast enough, but don't want you to be disappointed on the top speed when you finally get her in the water. Fingers crossed I'm way wrong. Empty her out lift and trim it up and 73 is possible. I've heard those hulls are fast fast fast and stable. Did you buy through Upper Canada?

Cheers and keep the updates coming.

She's really taking shape nice guy. I really like the colour combo you selected. Looks very classy. Say look at me aint I purty, but doesn't yell LOOK AT ME, if you know what I mean. Is this your first bassboat?

thanks I appreciate the compliment, I was very uncertain on the colors but after the reasearch itreally made sense.

When I was researching bass boats, bass cat seemed to always come to the top in terms of quality and innovation. You are going to be happy with that boat for many years to come. I love the colours and choices you've made so far. Sweet rig.

I'm thinking that boat fully loaded will be unlikely to get past 70 mph. Add full live wells and a hefty fishing partner and 65 would be more likely. Fast enough, but don't want you to be disappointed on the top speed when you finally get her in the water. Fingers crossed I'm way wrong. Empty her out lift and trim it up and 73 is possible. I've heard those hulls are fast fast fast and stable. Did you buy through Upper Canada?

65 would be a dissappointment, 70 would be fine and anything above 73 would be sweet bonus....I heard and

reasearched the same on the hulls, brand loyalty and as far as I have been told the best of the best in terms of a bass boat too

well after a few days the anticipation was killing me knowing that Bass cat has some new pictures.

Todays pictures showcased the front deck ( first time I saw it so far) in full completion carpeted and with the 101 fortex installed

The trolling motor looks a bit daunting with a 52 shaft but in the angle it stands out for sure

frontdeck.jpg

And finally an updated view of the dash with all the gages including a psi guage Im sure soon I ll see the steering wheel

Looks like the trailer, the engine and some minor button ups and its good to get shipped this Thursday

The chrome bezels look really sweet

dash.jpg

Edited by aniceguy