The Production of My New Boat

aniceguy

HTHM sure that would be cool

Mike you think Eddy can strap it onto the float plane.lol......I lost 10 pounds already so I can cram more gear for the trtip

FF I dunno I had a triton and was extremly happy with it

Edited by aniceguy

Ok, BassCat is not the Ferrari of bassboats, Allison is (but they are kinda narrow and not the roomiest). BUT, that said, BassCat is definitely the Corvette (fast and comfy) of bassboats out there. WOW, $45k for it, awesome boat, awesome price! You had better enjoy that baby out there.

Maybe it was timing or maybe I jolted a process into action or maybe non of the above, but it appears that

Bass Cat boats is wanting to take a more active approach to documenting the process of building to a specific

client by tracking a boat by serial numbers

To that they set up a facebook site that will be a stratagic process in doing what they did for me in depth

to other retail clients. Goes to show you just how they think

here is thier face book site enjoy, for the fiberglass guys there are a lot of different pictures of my boat

in layup and such

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bass-Cat-Boats-by-Serial-Number/106283106080215

No need to say anymore....

TimsDeerNov17-2007027.jpg

This beast will be heading east to Oneida Lake with boat in tow on Friday afternoon for a mess of walleyes that even you Canuck's will be jealous of... :clapping:

dang now a feed of walters is always a good thing

you know something I was thinking today I think this is the first theread to go 7 pages without a war breakin out lol

Guest gbfisher

you know something I was thinking today I think this is the first theread to go 7 pages without a war breakin out lol

I could fix that for ya.......... :whistling:

I'm setting up camp at....well how about Fort Erie......or Fort Niagara....guns are ready.... :clapping:

Maybe it was timing or maybe I jolted a process into action or maybe non of the above, but it appears that

Bass Cat boats is wanting to take a more active approach to documenting the process of building to a specific

client by tracking a boat by serial numbers

To that they set up a facebook site that will be a stratagic process in doing what they did for me in depth

to other retail clients. Goes to show you just how they think

here is thier face book site enjoy, for the fiberglass guys there are a lot of different pictures of my boat

in layup and such

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bass-Cat-Boats-by-Serial-Number/106283106080215

They need a photographer...those are some seriously blurry pictures