Let's See Your Boats!

MCTFisher9120

Here is our current one,, a 79 .Use it to waterski with also,, starting to have transom issues, will take a look in spring .Been a bad boat for us, first bought it used ,engine started to go,couldn't figure it out, 3000.00 later ,ran beautiful,lower end started to make noise ,uh,, 1500.00 later runs beautiful,engine starts to act up again, 4 new coils ,engine starts to act up again, new coils hit engine cover and break the leads,, just 2 coils this time.. got it figured it out though,and now for some reason getting excess oil coming from engine or gas leaking out , any ideas where to check.. We cant sell this boat now,too much in it ,I will go down with her,.And also have a project boat if any one wants ,I can send more details on it if interested(no engine, hull only)Wellcraft 22'.

fishingmachineforlesandbruce.jpeg

So many beautiful boats you members have posted. All I ever want is a small 16-18ft Tracker bassboat...the Aluminum boats with like 30hp motors. Something with a few toys but still small and packs a punch.

You people blow me away, wow I think we need to have the 2010 OFC Boat Show!

So many beautiful boats you members have posted. All I ever want is a small 16-18ft Tracker bassboat...the Aluminum boats with like 30hp motors. Something with a few toys but still small and packs a punch.

You people blow me away, wow I think we need to have the 2010 OFC Boat Show!

Until you buy that, then you'll want a bigger one then a bigger one and so on. My boat is perfect for me until I see pictures of Wayne's :worthy:

18' Starcraft Mariner CC

theo262.jpg

Renovations

IMG00098.jpg

Finishing the basement

IMG00127.jpg

Finally! No more red cans to trip over.

IMG00181.jpg

Last time I have to do a floor in this boat!

IMG00179.jpg

The floor is done. I just have to build the casting deck and refurbish the console with new gauges & switches; AM/FM/XM & VHF Radios, LMS 522&525, Trollmaster and cupholders!

Edited by SlowPoke

Your boats coming along beautifully Brian, lookin forward to seeing the finished product.

Thanks Lew, me too!

It never made it to the water last year but thanks to; Percher, MrEh, memart, icefisherman and a few others outside OFC, I still had some good times on the water.

I'll be working on it in style at the new house and won't be so dependent on weather.