Introduce myself

mikemicropterus

:D Hi guys I'd like to introduce myself as I am new to this board.

Been reading posts for the past couple years and wanted to join so here I am

I also have my own small engine repair business but will post that in the proper section. Been doing this for more than 25 years so if you have any questions I can probably help you out. I got lots of free advice. LOL :P

Michael

Edited by ML-S

Welcome to the asylum, you can check out anytime, but you can never leave, lol

Welcome, Michael...hope you live close to me..lol...stupid lawnmower!

Hey Rick, shouldn't that be "stupid snowblower"

never mind, just checked the satellite photos of your area, you're still looking brown.

Edited by tjsa

Hey, wait a minute, first I was the only Cliff then some guy called ccmt comes along and I have to share that. Then I was the only really old fat guy and some guy named Beans had to out do me on both counts, at least I was the only "admitted" small engine mechanic, now I have to share that too? OK :D:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Welcome to the board!

Where you located Mike?

Thanks for the welcome.

I am in the Smiths Falls/Carleton Place area specifically Franktown so if you know a courier :D

Cliff hang on don't want to cause any friction :lol: between us so I'll let you retain the largess title :P

I have some good tips to keep your motors running properly and save you money on unnecessary service.

If your not going to use it for a couple,2, weeks, run fuel stabilizer, gas these days will go bad, loose octane, in a week, meaning if you use 87 regular fuel, in a week it can loose 2 points on it's octane rating, meaning you will be burning lower grade fuel than the motor requires.

Winter fuel is not the same as summer fuel don't fill your tank in the fall before storage.

I will post in the business section more about my business as it includes more than just small engine repair :)

And Mike is a great name :P

Awh come on and you are an early bird too? Sounds like you have a good sense of humor and enjoy helping others you'll fit right in here!

What product lines do you represent? The shop I work for sells Husqvarna, Echo, Poulan, to name a few. (but we work on just about anything) If you ever need IPLs or anything and I can help, just let me know.