10 lb Rice Lake Bass

diggyj

Heard a rumour about someone catching a 10 lber in Rice Lake last weekend. He wasn't in the tournament. Just a regular guy. Rumours were confirmed when there was an article and picture in a local paper.

Here is the pic. Anyone know him? What a HAWG!

What do you think it weighs?

Dirk

photo.jpg

Edited by diggyj

Obviously not you!

Why even waste your time with a mindless reply then? You must show some interest or you wouldn't have wasted your time with a response.

Is it that you are jealous and have never caught anything that big? Don't see you posting about fishing outings?

Dirk

Yeah, I've never seen him catch anything! :lol:

Maybe the guy holding it is 7' 10" tall

Just taking some rough dimension comparisons looks to be around 22-24" fish but that fish needs way more girth to be that big

6lber would be a good guess.

im normally within several ounces of guessing on sight.....if i put it on one finger ill be within one ounce give or take...( salmon is my fortay)

This being a bass ill give him 6 pounds 13 ounces....

How the heck are we ever going to know for sure???? Media isnt one to imbelish the trueth... :huh:

that blows my mind that that would be published. It is definitely a beautiful fish and likely over 6, but 10 pounds? No sir.

blows my mind as well that that would be published in a credible? local paper

wonderful fish for sure--no where near 10 pounds-must have been a hoot to play it!

then i never believed the 23 pound Salmon Tourism Minister and Government House leader Monique Smith from Nipissing landed in last Sundays Toronto Sun either

lol

Tight Lines All

Paul

Guest steel'n'esox

It is a nice largemouth but most importantly the guy is holding the fish the right way, instead of hanging the fish vertical from its jaw, and usually with a bend which seems to be common nowadays