Are you kidding me?!?

Gerritt

Does this look like the face of an angel or demon spawn..

DSCF0007-1.jpg

Cute huh..

lets just say he is lucky I did not catch him in the act of doing this...

DSCF0005-1.jpg

Yes... that is my trailer harness.... chewed to shreds...

Don't worry... no animals (even evil demon spawn dogs) were harmed in the making of this post..

G

never underestimate the curiosity of a puppy, my hunting dog once ate $260 cash when he got a hold of my wallet, i managed to piece togethar $40 with all the shreds of paper, hes also eaten my roe on several occasions, and chewed up some of my prized antlers. My buddys puppy also ripped my fog light and cables off my truck.. stil cute? sometimes.

I am sorry G but I cannot stop laughing..... Ahh puppies, they are too cute for words and yet there are so many words that come to mind when one discovers the mischief they have been up to.....

After seeing your picture and Drifter_16's.......I am reminded to give my dog an extra hug and Good Boy! lol

The thing does not stop eating! it has 100's worth of chew toys and gets 6 cups of food a day!... he is just a chewer! LOL..

I just think he is PO'd that I had him neutered last week! pay back is a pain!

G

Actually a fairly common problem. See it here quite often. All kinds of animals doing the dirty work.

I fixed up a Honda CRV a month ago to drive. Took it to the cottage a couple times. Brought it in for an oil change last week and discovered a porcupine had chewed almost through the left rear brake hose. $50 bucks down the drain. geeez

O by the way. We went and got a new Golden last weekend.

Roxy2.jpg

Edited by Bernie

Actually a fairly common problem. See it here quite often. All kinds of animals doing the dirty work.

I fixed up a Honda CRV a month ago to drive. Took it to the cottage a couple times. Brought it in for an oil change last week and discovered a porcupine had chewed almost through the left rear brake hose. $50 bucks down the drain. geeez

O by the way. We went and got a new Golden last weekend.

Roxy2.jpg

Bernie... I was waiting for you to tell the masses!... (yes i saw it on FB..) cute pup! how is Alex handling things?

BassAssian.... LOL man that is funny right there!

story..

i woke up one morn around 4am , all i can smell is crappo..

iam sitting up in bed saying to my self that cant be....

head down the hall, look down stairs and the dog had about 6-8 loads of the run's...ahhhhhh

405am wife at top of stairs what the hell are you doing? she said i gave her a look that made here not ask and she went off to bed, what was i doing you ask, ya thats right 4am buster with a razor blade cutting the carpet out of the living room, i went around all the furniture and cut it out, it was soooooo runny it soaked into the plywood underlay! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh needless to say after much investigation, i figured it out

the KIDS fed the the dog tooo much leftovers from the night before ya thats right it was thanksgiving the day

before and he had his helping of turkey and ham.....

dog for sale! i think i walked around saying that for a mth or so! lol

What can I say Gerritt, I've lost two couches, numerous shoes and the inside of the door is chewed to pieces. You want solutions, try a muzzle, worked for me. :) Something like this., just be sure you don't leave him unsurpervised. I now only have to threaten Brook with "muzzle" and she's off and sulking.