New to the board

That's my boy. You make me so proud every time we go out fishing.................and out fish me!! :Gonefishing: You seem to know more about fishing now that I did at twice your age. I can still remember back the big smile on your face when you caught your first bass and I look forward to many more years of fishing with you.

Dad.

That's my boy. You make me so proud every time we go out fishing.................and out fish me!! :Gonefishing: You seem to know more about fishing now that I did at twice your age. I can still remember back the big smile on your face when you caught your first bass and I look forward to many more years of fishing with you.

Dad.

That says it all right there. Welcome to you both.

Jim

Welcome to the site .

There is a lot of info here to make your fishing experiances the best that they can be .

Keep up the good work .

It's so nice to see son amd dad out together. those are days that just can"t be beat..

Tight lines my friends :rolleyes:

I look forward to many more years of fishing with you.

Dad.

I will probly be going ice fishing one last time on friday if my dad takes the day off.

That's the kinda stuff we like to see around here ;)

Welcome to the board fishman and enjoy all the time you have with your Dad !!

Welcome to OFC! Just in case you need it, the Addiction Research Centre has a room set aside for all OFC'ers, just in case the board goes down again or your ISP has service delivery issues... there's safety in numbers ya know!

HH

Thanks for all your kind words in welcoming my son to the board. He is truly a student of the sport and I know this board has a wealth of knowledge available to him. Thank-you all for sharing that with us.

I enjoyed fishing growing up, but he truly has a passion for the sport. I am also fortunate to know where he is on the week ends. Too many kids his age are looking to cause trouble, joining gangs etc. His only concern is which one of his buddies is coming fishing with us. I only wish more kids shared his passion.

....and yes I am taking the day off on Friday to take him fishing. :Gonefishing: What better excuse to take a day off work!!!!

Thanks Everyone for watching my video. I will probly be going ice fishing one last time on friday if my dad takes the day off. I will get some more videos and want you guys to see them.

Ya see that dad! Pressure is on, a lot of people read this board!

Ha ha

welcome aboard

edit* crap...my joke was late. Note to self read all posts before posting

Edited by kemper

Welcome to the board Fisherm2202.If you are anything like your dad you are a good guy in my books.I to have a son (18) who just l o v e s to fish.Cant get him off the water most times.Fishing is one of the best things for kids to get involved in.It does keep them out of trouble.Tony there is no better fishing partner to have than your son.Congrats guys.

Dan