A couple boat pictures

lew

Wow Lew! I can't believe I totally missed the fact that you got yourself a new boat! I'm sure there must have been a few posts on the subject before now?

That is one sweet looking set-up.

Did you trade the Crestliner in? That would have been a nice boat to pick-up.

Congratulations!

That PD bowmount Terova is coming off and I'm replacing it with a Maxxum Pro cable steer with the lift assist, which supposedly takes about 1/2 the weight off the motor for lifting in and outta the water and should be a nice feature when putting in a long day of fishing.

Nice boat!

Are you looking to sell the Terrova? How many lbs is it and what is the shaft length?

Thanks again folks, it should be an enjoyable fishing season.

Is there anything more exciting than waiting to get a new boat?

Your right Dax, but it's gonna be a very long 6 weeks waiting till I pick it up :lol:

Did you trade the Crestliner in? That would have been a nice boat to pick-up.

The Crestliner was bought by a good friend of mine Brian and it's nice to know it's going to a family that'll look after it and have many years of fun and fishing in it.

Are you looking to sell the Terrova? How many lbs is it and what is the shaft length?

Sorry Blue_Axela, but the dealer is swapping the motors before I even take delivery of the boat.

:o:blush::whistling:

...anyway...

I was thinking the same thing Brian :lol::lol:

Sweet!!!!

Judging by the ice on Simcoe on the weekend it will be a while before ice out. You could do what I did when I got mine a few years ago. Scugog had just opened up while the other lakes were still frozen. Went from the river down to Port Perry and back, man was it cold. So cold that when the boat came out it had ice hanging on the sides from the spray. Wouldn't have traded that day for any other. ;) First fishing day was a couple of weeks later on Simcoe and my Dad was the first one to boat a fish in my new ride. About a 5 inch perch at a cost of $25, 000 to get us out there. Memories to last a lifetime - priceless. :)

Looking forward to hearing about some of your memories in the making. Congrats again on the new ride.

About a 5 inch perch at a cost of $25, 000 to get us out there. Memories to last a lifetime - priceless. :)

I know where your coming from Will and your 100% right.

It seems like alot of $$$$ when you 1st write that big cheque, but when you look back down the road on all the memories with friends & family in that boat, it doesn't seem so expensive anymore. :)

Good times !! :thumbsup_anim:

Guest steel'n'esox

Beautiful boat and awesome layout :thumbsup_anim:

Beautiful rig Lew, glad to see you already have installed the downeasters, with that big quiet 150 four stroke youll be able to sneak up on ol esox right up to December 15 in zone 17 if the proposed regs change for 2110?

Congrats Lew ... she is a beauty!!

Thanks boys.

Not hurting my feelings at all Roy, infact I appreciate your thoughts.

It's funny you said that though cause just yesterday I was saying to Diane how nice it woulda been to have both Jim & Ed along on the 1st fishin trip.

Edited by musky_man

Lew! been a while man... awesome new rig! congrats!

Looks great Lew,,,maybe I'll get to see it at an MCI outing this year?? ;)

Awesome looking ride Lew!!....hmmmm....maybe you and I should get together and break that boat in with some good ole Ottawa River MUSKIE slime ;):whistling::Gonefishing: ....it's only a few more months away :wallbash:

Pete (squid) and I will be spending a couple days on the Ottawa sometime this coming season and I'll let you guys know when and maybe we can set something up :Gonefishing:

We'll probably be staying in the usual place, Motel Du Champlain in Plantagenet, and will be fishing the area between Wendover & Hawksbury