A couple boat pictures

lew

I went up to the dealership where I bought my boat to meet with the feller that's making the 2 custom covers for it and took a couple pics. The shop was really crowded so I couldn't get any good pictures and these were the best I could get.

That PD bowmount Terova is coming off and I'm replacing it with a Maxxum Pro cable steer with the lift assist, which supposedly takes about 1/2 the weight off the motor for lifting in and outta the water and should be a nice feature when putting in a long day of fishing.

Cnv0295.jpg

Cnv0290.jpg

Cnv0301.jpg

The aluminum prop is being replaced with an SS

Cnv0302.jpg

Cnv0299.jpg

Sure wish the ice would melt on the lakes :lol:

AHHHHHH Lew....I can feel your excitement over the boat...and with reason. It's a beauty for sure. I don't want to hurt your feelings Lew but you know what I'd like to see? It'd bring a tear to my eye to see Eddy and you in that boat for the inaugural musky run. Dang that would be nice!!!

Thanks boys.

I don't want to hurt your feelings Lew but you know what I'd like to see? It'd bring a tear to my eye to see Eddy and you in that boat for the inaugural musky run. Dang that would be nice!!!

Not hurting my feelings at all Roy, infact I appreciate your thoughts.

It's funny you said that though cause just yesterday I was saying to Diane how nice it woulda been to have both Jim & Ed along on the 1st fishin trip.

Ya, I see you went for the full wrap around windshield, good move :thumbsup_anim: Now I won't get cold when we go for Musky at Lakair this year :lol:

Very nice boat Lew. We're also in the process of picking out a boat. We've almost decided on the one we want and hopefully we'll have it within the next couple of weeks :clapping:

Joey