The Wednesday Trifactor !

irishfield

If I had to get into a plane to fish I might have became a hunter. Great report though Wayne, airplanes look cool, my favorite is the P-51D, to look at.

That lake herring? Is that the same as a Moon Eye? Got something that looked like that from a bait store up there when I bought bait. Didn`t know what it was and told the guy I didn`t want it because I didn`t know if it was legal as bait.

WOW...I'm impressed, Wayne...you just took the run and gun mentality to a whole new level! Nice herring :D

Was going to post the same comment about 'run and gun'. Maybe there should be a float plane ice fishing tourney!

Ok... so let me get this straight... you had this means of transportation the whole time, but left it at home, then we travel over one hundred miles on snow machines to get to a lake you then tell me you can land and take off from and are looking forward to the 8 minute ride from the cottage... so now you post this report adding salt to the wound... in hindsight... I'd have done the same thing!

LOL

Nice Wayne... thanks for posting!

HH

then we travel over one hundred miles on snow machines to get to a lake you then tell me you can land and take off from and are looking forward to the 8 minute ride from the cottage...

Crips Joe... by the time your Grandkids come along you'll be telling the story that we went 400 miles each way by dog sled, two days in a row, just to fish for Brookies! lol