Today we lost a good friend and avid fisherman

Fishmaster

It is with great sadness that we make this announcement.

A very good friend of ours died last evening. A loving father, family man, friend and fisherman. :(

He is a board member here billye99.

He went out from our place where he has a weekend get a way around 6:30 and did not return. Today we were sadly informed that he didn't make it back into shore. His boat had been found off the breakwall in Port Colbourne.

Our condolences to his family... If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to contact us.

Steve and Bernadette

Fishmasters

Edited by Fishmaster

it is a sad day indeed. he was a great guy and will be missed by many. i had the offer from him to join him last nite for fishing, but declined due to the fact i always had plans... maybe 2 sets of eyes were better then one... tragic. goodbye my friend.

Dang...

Very sorry to hear of the loss.

You just never know when Tradgedy will strike.

Don't know about the rest of you but after reading the board today I will be 100% sure to hug the family a little tighter today, before I head off to work.

Visitation at SMITH'S FUNERAL HOME, 454 Hwy #8, STONEY CREEK (905-664-4222) on Tuesday from 3-5 and 7-9 p.m. and where the Funeral Service will be celebrated on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 1:00 p.m. Cremation. In lieu of flowers donations to the Children's Wish Foundation or Camp Trillium would be sincerely appreciated by the family. www.smithsfh.com

For anyone that knew him these are the arrangements