Week #5 Winner 34.72lbs !!!

fishindevil

ITS NOW OFFICIAL Well dan a.k.a. percher won week 5 in the great ontario salmon derby with his big 34.72lb Chinook salmon,and won a brand new lund boat with a 90hp mercury & a new trailer,and all rigged out in walker riggers,and a whole bunch of goodies,total package worth over $40,000 !!!! :clapping::worthy::worthy::worthy: congrats dan,you earned it and worked hard fishing lakeo for that big,honkin chinny well done buddy!!!! cant wait to see your picture of that big monster!!!! i hope you do well in the fish-off in a few weeks as well,i hope i can still make it in as well,man im trying real hard!!! cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Edited by fishindevil

Guest Johnny Bass

WOW! Congratulations are definitely in order! You must have been crossing your fingers right to the finish!!! Your family must be thrilled for you! Enjoy your new ride!!!

This is just Awesome Dan. I've been hoping all week nobody would top you. I was kind of happy the weather went for a crap as that would keep more people off the lake :w00t:

Well deserved and couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy :thumbsup_anim:

Joey