P3TA Sinks to a New Low

JustinHoffman

Hello All,

Came across this in the news today. Defending their cause and equating animal slaughter to that of beheading victim is beyond sick...

http://blog.P3TA.org/archives/2008/08/cannibalistic_a.php

I think this one may of went too far for even some of the P3TA members...

On a positive note, the paper has decided to not run the ad..

Good Fishing,

Justin

Edited by JustinHoffman

This is clearly going way too far . . . . Shock and Awe . . . nothing is sacred/untouchable.

Also, concerning P3TA and Angling, I do find something quite funny. Many of us, myself included, are WAY more likely to help our fisheries and lookout for their future because WE ARE ANGLERS. Three years ago, before I started fishing, I could have cared less about the health of our fisheries - nowadays I'm looking for ways to help them and insure their future.

Do I accidentally mishook the odd fish from time to time? Yes. Will my involvement, and the involvement of my friends, in angling eventually lead to better fisheries throughout Ontario? I sure hope so.

Hello All,

Came across this in the news today. Defending their cause and equating animal slaughter to that of beheading victim is beyond sick...

http://blog.P3TA.org/archives/2008/08/cannibalistic_a.php

I think this one may of went too far for even some of the P3TA members...

On a positive note, the paper has decided to not run the ad..

Good Fishing,

Justin

And they wonder why they're often lumped in with the lunatic fringe?

JF

They are nothing but a cult !!!!!!. :wallbash::asshat: ...they have non-valid information,and very seldom have any true facts about anything at all !!!!! :angry::unsure: it doesnt suprise me what level they will stoop to to brainwash people into their STUPID WAY OF THINKING !! i believe theres a place in gods world for all living animals !!!...and thats right beside my mashed potatoes!!!!!....cheers :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat? ;):D

I want Miss P3TA Bit and her jellyfish men followers to tell the Eskimos to stop Eating Meat and be Vegetarians.

Also is it OK for a Tiger to slowly chew, Rip apart thier prey as they swallow them Alive.

MORE MEAT PLSE

Edited by holdfast

Oh P3TA doesn't really sink to a new low...... they'r already this low! I'm pretty sure it's not the first time they do something like this. They made similar ad with that multiply-homicide case involving women killed/buried in the pig farm or something like that.

I have a suggestion for P3TA tho.... why don't they just kill one of themselves everyday... then they can make a new ad campaign everyday! A win-win for everyone.

Yep I bet alot of you remember this one I dont know wh ybut I can not get the info to post the pic but here is the link to our sport. these peopel are a joke but a serious one as they have some ears way up and will try and get stuff stoped we need to fight against them.

http://api.ning.com/files/AI6av9LoAaOpvIDy...innuvg/P3TA.jpg