solopaddler & ccmt's Excellent Northern Ont. Adventure!

solopaddler

Excellent report Mike! :thumbsup_anim:

You guys eat better off a camp grill then I do at home :D

An adventure to remember for Cliff, thanks for sharing.

Even with the weather it looked like a good time to me

Edited by Whopper

Great pics and report solo! I can only dream of going to these trips ... a week away from the city and non-stop fishing. *drools*

Congrats to your dad for the biggest eye! Beauty smallie you have there as well Cliff!

Nicely done guys! - but even thou the fishing was slow - I'd bet we would see some monster fish caught if a certain lady angler had been there with you guys. LOL

Don

You are a smart :asshat: !! You're probably right though... :lol:

See you at Big Cliff's in a few weeks Don!

Holy crap.... what a report.. glad to see ya got cliff out in da bush!! Lotsa fish and what an adventure... what more could you ask for ... good for you guys!!

WOW Great Report Mike Looks like you and Cliff had a great time sure wishing i would have went with you a few months ago you sure know how to find the fish !!! Great read thanks for posting!!! Mike

Hey man I was wondering where you went to, you fell off the face of the earth.

Stay in touch and let's try and get out!

Extremely well done, guys! That is the kind of trip that keeps me awake at night....heading north and hitting the back lakes...wow!

I especially love the pic of solopaddler's dad with his big walleye and the stub of his stogey in his mouth :)

That was a beauty report. Well done. You gotta love the Sportspal for those wilderness trips. How do you like the x-trail? It's on my short list for next vehicle.

I'm loving the X-Trail! I drove a CRV for 6 years prior to this one and there's no comparison IMO.

Better on gas even with a slightly peppier engine.

Excellent 4wd system and much more "offroad-worthy" than any other small SUV in it's class.

Smoother and quieter on the hwy than my CRV was as well.

Maybe it doesn't have quite the same resale value as Honda, but still pretty darn good I'm sure and head and shoulders above any domestic vehicle in it's class.

(can you tell I'm happy with it? :) )