Biggest Muskies

Roy

This is gunna be a MUST watch on Sunday morning folks. If you want to see 3 professionals at work, tune in to OLN this Sunday morning January 14th at 8:30 then again at 10:30. The show is "Getting Hooked" with Aaron & Barry. If you're into muskies at all and fishing in general, you must not miss this one. I don't want to give away the plot here but there are 5 stars in the lineup. There's Aaron Shirley, Steve Bedarf, Marc Thorpe, Mrs. 57" and her sister, Mrs. 58".

Hope we can all get to see it. I'll bump this thread on Saturday night.

Hey Roy, thanks for posting this reminder. I'm sure a lot of OFC'ers remember the "Day of the Giants" thread, and have been waiting for this episode to air. For all of you that do not get OLN, the episode will be available on-line as well.

Definitely stick around for the rolling credits at the end of the show guys and gals, as it is the funniest part of the entire show.. right Marc?

Cheers,

Aaron

Hey Roy, thanks for posting this reminder. I'm sure a lot of OFC'ers remember the "Day of the Giants" thread, and have been waiting for this episode to air. For all of you that do not get OLN, the episode will be available on-line as well.

Definitely stick around for the rolling credits at the end of the show guys and gals, as it is the funniest part of the entire show.. right Marc?

Cheers,

Aaron

Can it be any funnier than seeing Barry swimming for his Legend Elite Rod at Rice Lake? I got a good chuckle outta that, but Barry looked pretty worried. :lol:

And thanks for the heads up Roy.

Okay... that was just too funny to see Barry swimming for his Legend Elite rod :lol: I would have to say.. just as funny, if not funnier... you'll see what I mean :thumbsup_anim:

Cheers,

Aaron

Can it be any funnier than seeing Barry swimming for his Legend Elite Rod at Rice Lake? I got a good chuckle outta that, but Barry looked pretty worried. :lol:

And thanks for the heads up Roy.

You realy wanna see what goes on behind the scenes,well I think the out takes will show it all

Well, the viewers may get to see a little of what goes on behind the scenes... eh? LOL

Heck, I have to watch the show again before I go to the boat show Sunday morning.. I still can't get over it.

Thanks again Marc for helping to make this the muskie show of the century, we really appreciate it, and I'm sure the viewers will too!

Cheers,

Aaron

OK, that was great, the excitement you guys exibitted was fantastic. Thanks Marc, Aaron, Steve.

Geez, now I gotta plan on getting down there sometime in the next few years to book a trip with Marc. I'd accept catching a Musky less than half the size of the ones caught in this episode, lol.

Fantastic show.

All I can say about those fish is WOW!

It was also a pleasure watching Marc and listening to and learning from him. Great information was provided about moon phases and weed growth.

Thank you for a great 30 minutes. :worthy:

John

Just watched it online, that was a fantastic show, worth the wait. And Marc, thanks for clarifying the moon phases and how the fish relate to it. I've always been interested in it and you explained it in simple English for me.

AWESOME!!! :thumbsup_anim::worthy:

Joey