Joey, Joey, Joey!

Roy

Votes are going well. I started this new thread because I felt there were too many distractions on the original thread. My apologies to Mr Eh and to Joey.

If you want to encourage Joey, that's great. If you don't, you don't have to post to this thread.

Please vote HERE!

Thanks

I think you are right Rich I have tried 4 different ways to find Joey on the site links and I havent been able to find her. Now that I look at it non of the contestants are from the GWNorth. So Go Joey go we sorry we can't help you any mo.

Art

13th now. Thanks again everyone. There are 749 people entered in the contest. With any luck at all (even though this is Friday night) you all will have hoisted Joey up to 11th place by midnight tonight. I like the sound of that because it is page ONE. WTG!

Guest lundboy
I can't vote again until tomorrow morning but trust me, I'll be there!

You can if you are on DSL, just reset your modem. You will get a different IP address, and you can vote all over again.

Edited by lundboy

Still makin our way to the top dont forget to vote people it would be awesome to see Joey win this if you know her there is no need to explain if you dont well from the positive responce you should understand by now I hope everyone keeps getting there votes counted.