Joey, Joey, Joey!

Roy

Dang I would think that we should have no problem getting Joey into the top 5.

so lets see if we can and for everyone that votes and posts here if we get her into the top 5 I will draw one name from them all and take them and one other out for a day on LSC my treat musky or perch pickeral bass???

enter false email addresses...change Proxy, enter in more addresses.. change proxy..

this is how this can be manipulated and probably is....

G

Yup, if you read the posts before yours you will see that many here have caught on and are already using multiple e-mail accounts and computers.

Ive put my vote in, still at #8

Ok... two more and still at number 8... come on folks vote for Joey... if you've met her, you know why your doing it... if you haven't, you will one day and you will kick yourself for not stepping up to the plate to help this great lady out... Tybo not with standing! LOL

HH

Like i said in my previous post (that was deleted). I'm entered into this contest as well. Winning the boat has nothing to do with how many online votes you get. WFN will choose 10 semi-finalists amongst all the entrants and a panel of 4 WFN judges will choose the winner from those 10 semi-finalists. The only thing online voting is good for, is the 3 secondary prizes ($250 Gift Certificate) to the top 3 online vote getters. Good Luck getting to the top 3 vote getters Joey....i've been tossing a few votes your way as well. You'll be able to buy even more fishing stuff with the gift certificate...if you make top 3.

Please don't delete this post, like you did the other. I have not posted anything derogatory, disparaging or defametory. I'm merely stating a fact.

Cheers,

FOTB

:Gonefishing: