OFNC Lakair get together

Roy

Some have already arrived at Lakair. (Lucky stiffs) I still have 4 more sleeps to go and even then, I'll have put in a 13 hour day before I fire up the Jeep. Drive safely everyone. Looking forward to meeting and re-meeting all in attendance this year.

I'm taking the boat up this morning for the folks, leaving around 9 or so, hope to be there for noon. Will come home tonight and then head up on Wed. to trade places with my mom :) Hope I have everything...gonna take Lew's advice and pick up some tire sealant, even though I have two spares ready to go...some places on that highway are not the best for changing a tire :P Hoping to take the boat for a spin and maybe wet a line while I'm there :D

Maureen

While he hasn't made it to Lak Air yet I know that Greencoachdog hit the road Sunday making his way up here to Virginia. He should arrive here today Mon were he gets a rest and then its load up the Southern Continguency early Tuesday and start the Candian Invasion.

Art

I'm heading back up to the trailer at noon tomorrow to get the boat, spend the night, then will be heading out around 4:00 AM on Wednesday morning and arriving about 9 or so.

I normally head up on the Monday (today) but musky opener is a week late this year so no sense sitting and twiddling my thumbs for 5 days, but I'm gonna stay over into next week for a few days :Gonefishing:

Lookin forward to seeing everybody again.

We can't head up until after work on Friday, and even at that, Paul is on afternoons. Best case scenario is we get there very early Saturday morning. Unless of course Paul's boss gives him a break and lets him go early Friday night, but that's doubtful (hey, you never know B) ). But we are staying the whole week after that :thumbsup_anim:

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Joey

We are heading up early Thursday AM, should arrive before noon all being well. Will have the lovely Barbara with me so the arrival time will depend on the stops that we have to make along the way........ :lol: Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Y'all drive safe Art, see you there.

Roy, I know that you drive by autopilot, but be safe, I may leave the porch light on for you.

John..

Bly and I are heading out at around 1pm on Friday afternoon....should get there around the dinner hour! Hopefully we'll catch the evening walleye pickeral (yes TJ.... walleye pickeral ) bite.

We'll be staying until Monday morning this year....cant wait to see everyone again!

Edited by T.J. Quesnel
I will train you.... resistance is futile....

While he hasn't made it to Lak Air yet I know that Greencoachdog hit the road Sunday making his way up here to Virginia. He should arrive here today Mon were he gets a rest and then its load up the Southern Continguency early Tuesday and start the Candian Invasion.

Art

The south shall rise again!!!!

Ill be there thursday nite after Averys grad.

Okay I just went on mapquest and for some reason i cant get the directions to lakair I know the adress and all but it just drops me in nowhere I REALLY DONT WANT TO END UP IN THE DOKIS RESERVE AGAIN any way if some one can give me directions from Oakville it would be great

Peter

Okay I just went on mapquest and for some reason i cant get the directions to lakair I know the adress and all but it just drops me in nowhere I REALLY DONT WANT TO END UP IN THE DOKIS RESERVE AGAIN any way if some one can give me directions from Oakville it would be great

Peter

....One would almost think you've never been there Pete. :whistling:

THANKS ROY!!!!

Joey---where is cleo.s..............hey does that mean you have been cheating all along!!!!

Hahaha, no my jerky is different than Cleo's jerky :P

Cleo's is right in Noelville, at the corner store beside the gas station. Instead of turning right at Noelville to continue to Monetville, just go strait for a few meters and its on the left.

Joey

Peter, just take 400 then 69 then right at 64.

Just a quick note to say that all is well on Hwy 69. I drove from Bracebridge to Sudbury just yesterday. There's no construction to worry about.

Travel safely people, and most of all, have a great time.

It's on top of our "to do" list Joey. We attended Sis's daughters wedding on Lake Muskoka this past weekend. That's why we were in the area.

And she couldn't have postponed it for a weekend so you could drive by this weekend, how selfish :lol:

Well hopefully next year will be the year :thumbsup_anim:

Joey