Carolina rigs & floating jigs. Couple spinnerbaits or #4 gold willowleaf Mepps for pike. Some wire leaders too & needle-nose pliers.

Portable FishFinder for depth control.

whoopass.jpg

Edited by danbo

A couple of rooster tail spinners...maybe a sabiki rig or two with some minners (no more than 4 hooks on rigs) and an old fart like me in your boat for luck...no bananers, I promisse... :whistling:

I was up last week, found the pickeral slow, but still managed a few on worms bottom bouncing structure. Scored a 38" pike on a Mepps Black Fury. The pike I caught in the bays seemed to like spinners and spinnerbaits with chartuese in 'em. Andy

A couple of rooster tail spinners...maybe a sabiki rig or two with some minners (no more than 4 hooks on rigs) and an old fart like me in your boat for luck...no bananers, I promisse... :whistling:

Last time you were in someone's boat you ened up bein' the bait!

and an old fart like me in your boat for luck...no bananers, I promisse... :whistling:

Nah, you can have a young buck like him in your boat this year...I'll hide the banana :P , just don't lean to far back in the seats :D

Maureen

EH!

Pike;

Tube Jigs in thick weeds....and silver/orange bucktail 1oz willow leaf spinnerbait tipped with a twister.... Johnson's silver minnow tipped with twister.... anything that'll keep ya above the abundant weeds works ... in deeper water the X-Rap works well.

Walleye .... well .... go where all the other boats are after supper. Bring worms and jigs with a trailer hook.

Was there last weekend in the rain and did pretty good...lotsa medium sized fish... nothing that was camera worthy... but alot off fun.

Good Luck.

:Gonefishing: Randy