Geeze...am I gonna have to come up there and show you how to catch some eyes for dinner? Man, its easy.

Just keep it light, and use live bait. You can't go wrong. It shouldn't even be legal its so easy......how can they resist a perfectly presented minnow? I use a 7' ultra light rod, with 6lb line. Use as little weight as you can get away with, and still keep contact with bottom.

I usually use a white 3" grub, on the lightest jig I can get away with, depending on conditions. Just a slow drag along bottom, just fast enought to keep the tail turning. They'll pick it up light, so if you even think it might be a fish....set the hook!!

Good luck up there bud, I might just show up.....ya never know :)

Sinker

Dude I was thinkin about fishin that place too next week what a coincidents. Want to hook up and maybe fish together it will be a blast......As far as lures go you can't go wrong with a henway lure.....

Art

what's a henway?

Yup dawg's right on the answer Danbo it's an old southern joke spelled hen weigh but that would have given away the joke. Here the other one whats heavier a lb of lead or a lb of feathers?.

Art