need your eyes

Terry

A good idea Pete.. but if it went to Quebec it was probably already there before sunrise. I figure someone's eyeballed Terry's place for awhile and checked it out a few times to see what was locked and how to leave with it. It's local and stripped.... or hidden away destine for a back country camp. The only thing that may turn up is the trailer abandoned.

And hopefully prints off the trailer...... if this person has a prior conviction should be easy to ascertain who did this... That said.. it is unlikely the police would resort to this measure...

G

Well Terry if we see it on our travels I will be shure to let the other guys I run with make a good road block and have a little fun for ya with them pukes. Heck its been a long time since we had any fun on the road and with the other three I run with I am shure we can cover the HWy.

Sorry to here of the news Terry

Good chance the Police will nab them...

Not a crime of opportunity, or random.

They scoped it out, and planned their day...

Its more then likely a local who frequents your area, and saw somthing he liked.

He'll probobly not be selling it any time soon....

But if he does the chance of the Cops getting is even better!

They will no doubt be all over the local classifieds, and I'd hope the dealers will not take it with out the paperwork.

Not much different then taking a car....

They'll get whats comming to them.

I just hope for your sake its sooner then later.

I'll keep my eyes on the classifieds for ya.

I'm actually looking at ATV"S right now any way.

Terry, sorry to hear bud. That's an awesome machine and will certainly catch my attention if it goes by. If karma has anything to do with this we'll read about this guy going out on Simcoe and getting stranded on an ice float.

Good luck Terry!

-Brian

Hey Terry, sent an email to about 60 people today trying to cover as much area as possible for you. Went from Timmins to Ottawa, Niagara to Sarnia. Tried to cover as much of the Province as I could. Dont know anyone in Quebec right now so I cant help you there. I will forward to my guys in the states as well.

DAM !!!!!...Terry i know what you are going through as i just had my car stolen 2 weeks ago. :dunno: ...i hope the cops can find it ,and you know we are all looking for it as well,i have a camera phone as well,they better not try and drive near me with an atv, around me,as i will cross traffic to take a look as well !!!! hope the S.O.B"s get what they deserve,they might try to sell it,so watch all the ads,and check with dealers.....man im ticked off, :wallbash::angry::angry::angry::angry: