Is OFN Addictive?

snag

How often do you visit this den of ill-repute?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Be honest, how much time, really........no, really

• Minutes- Works from home/soon to be fired
    • Hours- Same as above but better
    • Days- Healthy addiction
    • Weeks- In control
    • Months- Who are you?
    • Just before they delete my account

I couldn't tell you in minutes or hours per day SNAG, but I've been hanging around here for about 6 years or so, so ya, I guess you could say this place is addictive :thumbsup_anim:

Couple years ago I remember thinking:

Sure is nice to see Lew greeting everyone at 5am.

That's addictive!

Hmmm...I chose hours...only because of work though...it's just to handy to log in...LOL.

At home, I don't check nearly as often...that's why Monday to Friday I post the most...and barely at all on the weekends.

I see it more like checking to see how family is doing...mind you, I don't keep in touch with them as much as I log in here though.

I wonder if their phone numbers are up to date in my address book....

Think I need an intervention....is there a support group out there?? And don't say OFC Chat....LOL.

I'm using checking things out every morning before work and again in the evenings. I even tried to access the site from work. With the way the network guys have things locked out ... I was really surprised it was able to get in. I may peek a little a time or two a day ... but won't risk my job over it. But Hey - If I get fired, that's just more time to be on the board ... right ?

Been around this site for about 5 years now. Unfortunately, with lots of other commitments, only get a few minutes a day most times. Almost always find something entertaining or moving to read though...keeps me coming back! A real sense of family, especially after making it out to a couple of Lakairs, swills, and unfortunately, funerals.

Defenetely some kind of addictive attraction going on here.....It was once said that TJ some how runs subliminal messages behind the main screen while you gaze into your monitor..... :blink:

Come on...TJ isn't smart enough (buy Jumlas) for that is he? I mean, after all (buy Jumlas), he's just a northern hick who (buy Jumlas) has nothing better to do with his time (buy Jumlas) than run a fishing network.

I for one (buy Jumlas) don't believe a word of that. He wouldn't insert messages (buy Jumlas) like that would he?

For some reason I feel the need to check out Avery's website to buy some Jumlas.....

While my wife thinks I've lost it for spending so much time here, I think she's glad that she doesn't hear "click, click, click, click,click, click," anymore every time she comes up stairs.

Edited by Radnine

Mind meld!

I was going to drop $10,000 on Jumlas!

HAHAH.. Hey they're having a sale on lucky craft baits apparently! approx 12 dollars a bait. that means you could stock up on top water sammies! mmmmm sammies :thumbsup_anim:

OFC.. I need it.. I wanna make a phrunky concoction of it and stick it to my veins..!!

thanx budday

HD

Being somewhat knowledgable of addictions (smoking, booze, fast women and slow horses) I have to say yes, OFC is an addiction... :wallbash:

It's not all bad though...I joined in the summer of 2002 and since have met a bunch of swell people...some at meet and greets, some on fishing trips, some at my home and some at theirs and a lot of others just on-line who I hope to meet face-to-face someday... :thumbsup_anim:

How much time do I spend here?...Probably too much...Does the Betty Ford Clinic have a program for OFC addiction ??? :whistling:

I resent that (buy jumlas) anyone would insinuate (buy jumlas) that I would in any way (buy jumlas) use this fine forum (buy jumlas) to market any fishing product or services. http://www.averystackle.com

That would be unacceptable... buy jumlas.... (Avery's on March break and is bored by now..)

.... and ,..... um.... minutes for me....

Mr Beans . Iam totaly in agreement with you on this addiction OFC I have done it all also .Booze ,wild women and such. But this site has become more important than my email.I have met a few guys through this site and belive though I havent met in person I can honestly say that they are a great bunch of fisherpeople (ladies included). I haven't gone the site to introduce myself yet as I cannot compose a introduction.I love watching old cronz on sundays and can remember old Red Fisher from the old days.All I can say for sure that I will follow this site an contribute now and then .Great site and hope it can go for many years . Steve :Gonefishing: :