Merry Christmas Everyone

Spiel

....Well it would take most of the night to acknowledge all the well wishes that have been posted so I'll just thank everyone here.

I'd also like to extend on behalf of all the crew here at OFC our warmest and heartfelt wishes for a joyous and happy holiday season to all the good folk here that make OFC what it is. Without you this would be a very lonely place. To each and everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Spiel

ooops, seems I copied Roy's thread title. :blush:

Merry Christmas to all the mods. I can't image the time they put in to keep this board going and getting better all the time. As a Christmas gifts to the mods, let's share the Christmas spirit with each other and give the mods a break. Their families need time too. Merry Christmas to you all .... you are appreciated !

Merry Christmas Spiel, DanC, Marty, Muskiestudd, Rick, Roy, and TJQ. (I hope I didn't miss anyone)

I also hope Santa won't have a problem with his sleigh and no snow tonight . I don't think he will because he will probably still have on his summer runners or all season's.

Wishing the best to all of you and your families.

Tom :santa: