If you've ever thought your kids were bad....

brandon

Have a few young guns here in our condo site. They thought the same thing til it was thier friends that stole and wrecked thier place. Friends like that they said they dont need. Lesson learned I would say.

Young and care free. Yep but have some respect.

Why I would love to his head into a wall!

What a screw up! Maybe his dad should grab hold of that nipple ring and drag the useless ass around the neighbourhood and make him straighten up the mess!

My god ,there are still some old school people out there. :thumbsup_anim::wallbash::clapping::oops::stretcher:

Man i remember going to partys like that !!!!!....well kinda.... :blink::huh::lol:B)

:clapping: Me too!!

What a dolt that guy is. :asshat: "Ummm Sorry" he says...... No matter how much we partied at his age, we were not disrespectful like that.....at least the group I hung out with wasnt. The local constabulary would kick our butts....and our parents would have urged them on! :lol:

ßill

The moron is 16.....parents KNOW what the little darling is like and they go away on holidays leaving baby Einstein to hold down the fort? It's all about genetics folks. Try and guess where the folks have THEIR nipple rings.

That was the funniest thing I have seen in a while. My favorite quote from his brilliance. " I have, everyone has, they love it." I almost fell off my chair.

This kid is dead meat when his parents come home. hahahaa.

Not only will they want to kill him for being a schmuck, but they way he acted on t.v.

That was the funniest thing I have seen in a while. My favorite quote from his brilliance. " I have, everyone has, they love it." I almost fell off my chair.

This kid is dead meat when his parents come home. hahahaa.

Not only will they want to kill him for being a schmuck, but they way he acted on t.v.

Problem is this kid has no respect for himself or his parents, obviously a child with attachment issues. Sadly he will likely need to go to jail to learn respect, bet he'll lose those glasses there!

Oh man....

I'm guessing he was never taken fishing, never spanked, never yelled at and never told no (OR IT WAS NOT FOLLOWED THROUGH ON)

He was "encouraged" not disiplined, and he was allowed to "learn" his boundries and rules not told.

And if he was every "discouraged" from doing somthing I'd bet the farm it was in a calm soothing normal speaking voice and the conversation was filled with phrases such as:

Please don't your hurting my feelings

Thats not very nice.

You don't want to make me cry do you?

Thats somthing you should not do, would you agree?

Do you know what you could do instead?

New age parenting...gotta love it

I'll third the "why would you leave him home alone" comment....a kid just doesn't go that astray overnight.

they had to know the Party card was in play?

Those parents were asking for it IMO

Here's a follow up interview...still being....well...him....

<BR><BR>

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf" width="320" height="240" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=07c_1200396053" scale="showall" name="index"></embed>