A Great Christmas Gift

Jay T

Well on Tuesday Dec 11 I get the call that I am on my way to the hospital, I think He is on his way. I work down town Toronto and had to get to Bracebridge Hospital ASAP to see my baby boy being born. Conditions were crap freezing rain in Toronto then freezing rain and snow further north. After the 3hr journey to get there, meet with the Doctor and he lets me know what is going on and that evening my first baby was born and he weighed 8lbs 15.5 oz. What an experience to be there and whitness the birth of my son, and will never forget that day for the rest of my life.

Here are a few pics of the little guy.

baby_1.JPG

baby_2.JPG

Merry Christmas everyone.

Congratulations. Life as you knew it is over. It gets much better now. Having your first is an impossible thing to explain to someone. The feeling that comes over you right away is amazing (at least it was for me). As soon as they're born you would do anything to protect them. How can you love anything so much,so quickly is amazing. My Mom tried to explain this to me before my daughter Clarissa was born, but you can't really know unless you experience it. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. What's his name by the way? P.S. He has your hair LOL.

Congratulations. Life as you knew it is over. It gets much better now. Having your first is an impossible thing to explain to someone. The feeling that comes over you right away is amazing (at least it was for me). As soon as they're born you would do anything to protect them. How can you love anything so much,so quickly is amazing. My Mom tried to explain this to me before my daughter Clarissa was born, but you can't really know unless you experience it. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. What's his name by the way? P.S. He has your hair LOL.

You hit the nail on the head, the feeling was amazing.

His name is Ethan, and I think he has more hair than me :D

I can't wait to take him fishing for the first time.

Thanks again everyone and have a great Christmas.