Where Are You From ?

Eddyk

Originally from the little village of Binderdindat but spent several years each in London England, Brampton, Scarberia, Oakville (all in Ontario), in Malta (Europe), Barbados and most recently in Etobicoke (back in the homeland)

But Canada is home :)

Born in canada lived in europe for 22 yrs before anyone asks where all over....lol....I have what some would refer to as a heinz 47 accent. :D returned home six yrs ago on the 18th of next months actually.....In an awesome place Port dover and plan on being here till they either take me away in a white van or a box which ever comes 1st. :D

Born near Yosemite National Park California (ummm native indian)

Grew up in Missouri

Married my soulmate moved to Canada exactly

one year ago today

Now live near Ravenshoe, Ontario on a snow covered farm!

FIVE minutes to the big fishing pond (heehee Cooks Bay)

Eh?

Lorissa

Born in downtown Hamilton, moved to the mountain, then 8 yrs ago moved to Port Dover. Had about 8 months living in Peterborough, now I'm back here. I will be back to Peterborough ASAP. I love it up there.. nothing wrong with Dover either though.

Born and raised in Toronto. Moved to Lake scugog for 12 years and spent the last 14 years in Port Hope. I have put an offer on a house in the town of Delta right in the heart of the Rideau lakes so wish me luck. All I have to do now is sell my house .

Good luck Ed.

If you have any questions about selling or buying,

just ask. I'll help in any way I can.

Wish I could move to Rideau Lakes.

Lucky guy. :thumbsup_anim:

:D Born in England,was there 33yrs, came to Canada in '68

Lived and worked in Toronto and Missisauga for 28yrs

Summered in a trailer and Snowbirded for 5yrs,

Bought this house near Buckhorn in 2001

Could'nt posssibly live in a big city again. :thumbsup_anim:

Born in Montreal and lived here for 18 years. Moved to Toronto to work at CHUM. Realized that there was no decent poutine West of South Lancaster and moved back 5 years later. Been here ever since ( need more finger and toes to count how many years that is :blink: )

Born and Raised in Toronto, lived in pretty much every neighborhood east of Yonge st. Have lived in Richmond Hill on two separate occasions, moved to Barrie for 3 yrs, then off to Waubaushene for 2 yrs, and now just outside of Penetanguishene. Don't know yet where I'll head to next...

Maureen

I was born in Brantford, and lived in Paris.. Spent a few years in North York, but spent a good majority living in Mount Hope... Then off to party errrr.. I mean University (Western) I lived in St. Thomas for 4 years while in school before coming back home.. I now reside on Hamilton Mountain.

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

Born in England. came to Canada in 58. Learned to fish on the 16 mile creek (Oakville) when it was full of bass, largies, smallies, white bass, perch, sunfish and even the odd walleye. Still live in Oakville, but the old creeek ain't what she used to be.

Paul

Born in Ottawa->Montreal->Oakville->Burlington->London

Next move will be the last, on water or something out of town. Either way, I don't want neighbours.

I have psycho neighbour.

He shovels his lawn.

Onto my driveway.

-Brian

Somebody close to London lend Slowpoke a high powered snowblower so he can retrun his neighbours favour.

Born and raised in London Ontario, lived there until I was 22, then out "on the road" for a year, living outta cheap hotels and a cube van, playing music in some of Ontario's finest drinking establishments!

Moved to Toronto 22 years ago and been living in, and hating, the Beach area of Toronto since.

Will be moving in the next 6-12 months, probably east, into Scarberia/Pickering area, although, I would prefer to live in the Perterborough area and far away from the "arm-pit" that is Toronto! :devil:

Unfortunately, my work requires me to be reasonably close to the hairy sidewalks of downtown T.O.! :w00t:

HH