Where Are You From ?

Eddyk

Born in Cornwall, Ont. Lived in North Bay for 5 or 6 yrs. Moved to the booming metropolis of Chesterville (half hour south of Ottawa) around 65. Been in this area, known as "the land of milk and honey", ever since. :Gonefishing:

Grew up in Morrisburg and spent my teen years playing hockey in Chesterville/Winchester beating the crap out of the North Dundas devils/Winchester Hawks. Now I live in Oshawa and spend my days trying to convince the wife we need to move back to South Dundas area. I keep telling her they have a Giant Tiger and CT in town now, what else do we need?

Born in Timmins then the family followed my dad all over with his job. Heck I think I've moved more than 15 times. We've moved so many times I can't remember them all but here goes. Port Hope,Welland,Stouville,Scarborough North and South, Edmonton AB, Cold Lake AB, Pickering and a bunch of other places in the GTA. I've settled in a nice area in Oshawa for the last five years and the wife wonders why I have no desire to move!

Chris.

Born is Soest Germany 1yr( Father in service)

Sudbury Ont. 1yr

Bells Corners Ont. 3yrs

Corkery Ont. (between Carp & Almonte) 10yrs

Westport Ont. 4yrs

Kitchener/Waterloo 1yr

T.O 4 yrs

Brampton 8yrs

Lyn (10 min from Brockville) 8yrs

After seeing it all listed out,,,I moved to many times.

Edited by Dartee

• 1 year later...
That explains why you replied to a 2 yr. old thread instead of starting your own. :rolleyes:

My guess is it might have had something to do with who started the thread 2 years ago..

Maybe, maybe not. If not then I can honestly say that keeping the mans memory alive in some very small way 'aint a bad idea.

I'm from Grimsby :) .

My guess is it might have had something to do with who started the thread 2 years ago..

Maybe, maybe not. If not then I can honestly say that keeping the mans memory alive in some very small way 'aint a bad idea.

My thoughts exactly Mike.

Born in oshawa,and reside there today...and spent 13yrs growing up in bobcaygeon,at my grandparents fishing lodge & home on pigeon lake!!! but when i retire in 10yrs i am going to petawawa on the shores of the mighty ottawa river to fish walleyes till i die !!!! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: great thread ,its nice to see where everyone is from,man we are from all over the world