Moved to Baden Germany 4 years

Dartmouth Nova Scotia 3 years

Barrie 10 years

Austalia 1 year

London England 2 years

Abu Dhabi UAE 6 years

Dubai UAE 2 years

Barrie 3 years

Also worked 2 summers in Winnipeg and a winter in Edmonton.

Yeah and I am not planning to move for a while. I am only 36.

Edited by Cudz

Start off as a Muskoka brat with the stretch from Waubushene to Mactier as my playground.

Lived in 8 different parts of the GTA over 20 years while running back up with relatives every chance I got. Never could find solid work up there.

Been in Beamsville (pronounced- Buhmsville), Niagara region the past 17

I'd move to Orillia in a heartbeat but wifey is skeered of snow

Edited by bigugli

Born in Chilliwack BC 1 year

Moved to Ottawa 1 year

Moved to Comox BC 3 years

Moved to Baden Germany 4 years

Dartmouth Nova Scotia 3 years

Barrie 10 years

Austalia 1 year

London England 2 years

Abu Dhabi UAE 6 years

Dubai UAE 2 years

Barrie 3 years

Yeah and I am not planning to move for a while. I am only 36.

PMQ rat eh? At least you got to travel early.

Yep, How could you tell? lol.

Everything after the first Barrie is without my parents though.

Another army brat here. Spent time in Chilliwack. Then somewhere in Germany. Then back to Chilliwack. Then to Sea Island B.C. (Vancouver Airport.) The PMQ's were right beside the runway! Then to Rivers, Manitoba. Then to London where I've pretty much stayed put. Now, I hate the thought of moving.

When my Dad retired, My folks moved back to Chilliwack and have no plans to move again either.

Born and raised London and St.Thomas area. But looking for my long lost parents on the best Pike fishing lake in the north. They own a lodge....And a brewery....and they only employ young beautifull women (that love to clean fish). Four snowmobiles, two quads and an Argo..... Holy crap I gotta snap outta this. It's start'n to hurt...

Cheers!!

Another army brat here. Spent time in Chilliwack. Then somewhere in Germany. Then back to Chilliwack. Then to Sea Island B.C. (Vancouver Airport.) The PMQ's were right beside the runway! Then to Rivers, Manitoba. Then to London where I've pretty much stayed put. Now, I hate the thought of moving.

When my Dad retired, My folks moved back to Chilliwack and have no plans to move again either.

Oh my, the old air base at Rivers, MB, now(or last I saw it in '94) it was a pig farm. Some mighty fine walleye in the reservoir there, built my first hut out there, found out at -38 propane goes solid and won't flow out of the hose, that's why all the locals have wood burners.

Born Plattsburg USA 1year

Mtl, St Hubert Greenfield Park, Longueil

Became a Canadian Citizen/ Joined the army

Calgary 21

Petawawa Ont 5

Lahr Germany 3

Chiliwack BC 7

Petawawa On 6

Wainwright AB 3

Wasaga Beach On 1

North Battleford SK 3

And Im not done moving but I will stay in this Province.

I live in Etobicoke, if I haven't said that already two years ago. I grew up in Peterborough, went to some more school in Kingston, and lived around 427 and Burnamthorpe for the last 27 years, and now work in Mississauga with a travel time of 18 minutes. I have two daughters in their early twenties, and the RLG is a reckoned force.

*sigh*

Oh my, the old air base at Rivers, MB, now(or last I saw it in '94) it was a pig farm. Some mighty fine walleye in the reservoir there, built my first hut out there, found out at -38 propane goes solid and won't flow out of the hose, that's why all the locals have wood burners.

We had an ice shack out there too. Lake Wattapahna. We had a little wood-burner tin box stove that would glow red hot when it really got going. You couldn't sit near it. We'd be down to our t-shirts while it's minus 30's outside.

I haven't been back there since we left in 1970 but I've seen some pics and it looks like pretty much everything is gone but a few of the hangers and maybe the steam plant. Apparently though, the town of Rivers survived the base closing and is doing fairly well.

Grew up in the Victoria Harbour/Midland area until 82, there were no fish left at that time and moved to Windsor. Been here since and I am still surprised that an urban area has such an unbelievable fishery-walleye-musky-bass-perch and rainbow.

Yup. The fishing along the south shore, all the way into the Severn Sound, was really poor back in the early 80's. It has changed a lot in 20 years.