The legend speaks

Marc Thorpe

Just remember most people on pedistals are dead, carved from stone and in parks where birds poop.

Peace Ken

Thought birds pooped in the woods.......oh yeah that's bears...............

you have entered the twilight zone .............

so how many people read this thread and part way through stopped and tested their corn flakes for drugs..cause you just couldn't follow the thread....so you figure something was spiked with LSD

That's it Marc ...I'm really ticked at you now.

I tell you how I feel about myself and you post it on the board. Last time I spill my inner secrets with you bud. No more couch sessions in your boat. Do you own a boat or borrow Roy's (he never uses it)??

a.k.a ...The Legend

P.S. Any hints on how to catch the first muskie ... that bunch at Lakair aren't any help. A rookie caught more than they did. Right Cliff.

Guest Johnny Bass

I wonder why Marc would post this? Other than amusement value. At times I found it hilarious.

Its obvious someone is envious of Marc's accomplishments.

Guest Trophymuskie
JS9s1b.jpg

:thumbsup_anim:

And Roy the 8:35 minor produced a pig or should off if the client had set the hook :wallbash: I guess it's the downside to casting for muskies with unexperienced anglers.

actually hope you all had a good laugh,cause the legend made me laugh last winter

The dude is good

No I did not writte it,came off another board and I copied and pasted the goof funny parts

As far as concieded,well lets not go there :) just read up a few posts :w00t:

Roy's boat works just fine :) short crotches like us fit quite well and its roomy

of course I posted this for laughs, it was too funny

Maybe we the mods will allow a link to thread so all can read the Legends posts,thers way more to his postings