Fisherman

Failed at Parking and Colouring

When you come back out and see this, I surmise the person must have failed colouring within the lines 101 and paid off the driving instructor.   I would hazard a guess Cracker Jack doesn't issue licences anymore.   Hopefully the goalie had to go for a #2 so they could score.

Photo0222.jpg

Edited by Fisherman

9 minutes ago, misfish said:

What were you buying me at Cabelas ? 😎

Socks, the ones on at 40% off called Heat Holders.  I don't need my old heavy duty ones yet.  Noticed Cabelas has their own version of the BPro life time warranty ones too, be prepared to leave an arm or leg for payment.

Oh a new game, find Wayne's car.  Top Left ? I see 6 of them.

Edited by misfish

1 hour ago, misfish said:

Oh a new game, find Wayne's car.  Top Left ? I see 6 of them.

LOL.. 6th row from right.. against the fence with hood up. Leah and I had our feet on the pit entrance wall for the race. #1 Son was in the stands keeping an eye on us... and our trunk runs to the cooler! 

IMG_6483.JPG

Edited by irishfield
  • Like 2

Oh look at that Blue one.  Seems those cars are not a rarity down there. LOL

What a beautiful site.

20 hours ago, Fisherman said:

When you come back out and see this, I surmise the person must have failed colouring within the lines 101 and paid off the driving instructor.   I would hazard a guess Cracker Jack doesn't issue licences anymore.   Hopefully the goalie had to go for a #2 so they could score.

Photo0222.jpg

Did you make it through the roundabout without nearly being sideswiped by incoming, non-yielding traffic? Barrie has some special ones!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ronzo said:

Did you make it through the roundabout without nearly being sideswiped by incoming, non-yielding traffic? Barrie has some special ones!

I don't mind roundabouts, but Barrie nitwits are special.  I take my time and go to the entrances on Bayview most of the time.  

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

but Barrie nitwits are special.

This from a guy from,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LMAO

• Haha 1

Don't get me started on that round about.  Everyone just sits in the right lane.  Rarely do you ever see someone actually use it properly. 

So frustrating. 

1 hour ago, misfish said:

This from a guy from,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LMAO

Hey I wasn't hatched there,  somebody dumped a bucket of water on my feet and I grew roots, lol.

• Haha 1

Every time I hear about roundabouts I think of Chevy Chase in European Vacation where he spent 1/2 the day trying to exit one in London LOL

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, NAW said:

Don't get me started on that round about.  Everyone just sits in the right lane.  Rarely do you ever see someone actually use it properly. 

So frustrating. 

The worst.  I can't count the number of times I've almost been sideswiped.   I take the back entrance off Bayview now.   

36 minutes ago, ketchenany said:

where I live they are all over the place! no stop signs and in 17  years I saw no accidents. 

Looks like you have all the intelligent ones down there.  Couple years ago when they first came to Stayner/Collingwood, I saw some nitwit doing a left turn into oncoming traffic, not realizing you go around 240 degrees to get to your turn off.

Edited by Fisherman
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fisherman said:

Couple years ago when they first came to Stayner/Collingwood,

That new HWY sure cuts the time in half though. :Gonefishing:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ketchenany said:

You mean there is a Hwy, no more driving in front of the ship yards?

what next a bridge at the orchard?

80 then 90 kmh from Stayner to Collingwood. Nice paved road all the way to the orchards. :Gonefishing:

Edited by misfish

23 hours ago, Fisherman said:

I don't mind roundabouts, but Barrie nitwits are special.  I take my time and go to the entrances on Bayview most of the time.  

Bayview is the rational driver's best friend! 

Speaking of "roundabouts"...

My wife and I were in Paris France and had hired a cab to take us to the airport. Our hotel was just outside of the Louvre, near the 12 lane roundabout.

We get in the cab, it's a mini-van. It's also a standard. So we head to the roundabout, it's packed with cars, hardly moving. Our driver is chatting on his cell phone, smoking a ciggy and drinking a coffee all the while driving us! I look out the side window of the van, we are so close to the car next to us, I was sure you wouldn't be able to slip a sheet of paper between the two.

I said to the driver, "you guys must excellent drivers to able to negotiate this kind of traffic".

His response, "we killed all the bad drivers here!"

I lol and just looked at the floor of the van...  it was too much for this guy to watch!

HH

Edited by Headhunter
spelling
  • Haha 2

I grew up navigating the one at the QEW and 20 Highway in Hamilton going back and forth to U of T,  I believe we had another on the QE in Niagara Falls back then getting off to go to the Rainbow Bridge.