Justherb is going on one last fishing trip.

Big Cliff

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your phone calls, PMs, emails, and replies. Some made us laugh, some made us cry (but in a good way), all were very much appreciated and helped so much these past few days.

From the very bottom of our hearts, thank you from the Matthews/Bignell family!

Our family is very upset to hear the news cliff,please accept our condolences at this difficult time,herb is in our prayers as is you and your family,and tommorw im going salmon fishing and i will dedicate the first salmon to herb,and will say this ones for you!!!!! glad you now have great memories that will last forever,he truly is "GONE FISHING" take care, shawn & julie

Wow, we're just back from Lakair and I'm catching up on the board. So sorry to hear this Cliff.

You have Paul and My Deepest Sympathy.

Very sorry hon. My heart goes out to you tonight.

Joey

So sorry to hear of such a huge loss Cliff. It sounds like you had a great relationship. Be comforted in the knowledge of what a priviledge it was to know him and may his memories comfort you going forward. My prayers are with your wife, and you on that last fishing trip.

My next fish will be for Herb and I will pause for the loss of your fishing buddy.

Take care my friend.

Couldn't say it any better!

In my prayers....

dk