Justherb is going on one last fishing trip.

Big Cliff

While he may not have been the greatest fisherman he sure could chose a fishin partner. Have a good trip down memory lane Cliff I am sure it will not be that hard to remember what kind of a man he was and the joy he inspired in the people he touched. I am sorry for the loss of someone close to you all but I am comforted by the thought he still lives in your alls heart.

Art

So sorry to hear of such a huge loss Cliff. It sounds like you had a great relationship. Be comforted in the knowledge of what a priviledge it was to know him and may his memories comfort you going forward. My prayers are with your wife, and you on that last fishing trip.

My next fish will be for Herb and I will pause for the loss of your fishing buddy.

Take care my friend.

Wonderful tribute Cliff. Sincere condolences to you and to Sue from Barbara and I. All that I can say is that he had the best fishing partner that anyone could hope for.

What a fitting way to say goodbye to your best friend and fishing buddy.

"this one's for you Herb" :Gonefishing: ....................

Just read the news Cliff and I'm a bit shocked and at a loss for words...Give our love to Sue and you both have our deepest symphathy...

Is there anything we can do...give us a call.

Beans and Maribeth

Edited by Beans

A very fitting and well intentioned tribute.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Your humility in this situation is extremely noble.

I've unexpectadly found dead family members and its devestating to this day.

Godspeed,

Erik

Feel kinda silly chiming in on situations like this when i dont know any of the people involved.......but, My prayers go out regardless. Ive been there, its definitely not easy, but take things one day at a time.......and do LOTS of lookin up if ya know what im mean

Okay...

This made me shed a tear....((((HUGS)))) for ya! Three years ago I lost my childhood friend of 45 years to cancer. We loved to fish and that is what we did the 8 months she had left here on earth. She even gave me her good luck bib overall shorts!

So for Herb & my friend Deb When I catch a big one it is to them!

Hold your chin up and think of the memories you made! :Gonefishing:

May God be with you and Herbs family

Lorissa & OmegaMan