NAW

1 hour ago, lew said:

They haven't invented a bait yet that could entice me to spend a day staring into a frozen hole :lol:

I never look at the hole, unless there Is a fish in it. I look at the graph. Yes, I yell at it a bit. Stupid fish are there, yet wont bite. LOL

Good luck to all that get out.  I may later in the day do some searching around here.  I know I won't be on my folks lake as I was there yesterday and most of today and it's 4 hit's with the spud and through and the ice is all white too.  

9 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

I was having vision problems on Christmas.

I couldn't see my butt leaving the house!!!!  :lol:

Capture.JPG

I actually quite like the cold, and very much enjoy ice fishing.  And I do not have nor do I use a hut.

But minus 38 F is FREAKIN' chilly!!!!!

Rum and eggnog weather there Dave.

Doug

3 minutes ago, akaShag said:

I actually quite like the cold, and very much enjoy ice fishing.  And I do not have nor do I use a hut.

But minus 38 F is FREAKIN' chilly!!!!!

Rum and eggnog weather there Dave.

Doug

Yup, chillin' at the crib.

-25C with no wind and I'll fish outside for days.

-50 windhills have me hunkered down.  ^_^

I will fish @ -40 windchills in my hut.

We had a great time out there!  Nice to meet you Shloim!  Good luck with the Smitty build! 

Sam worked a night shift last night,  I picked her up at the hospital at 6am.  We where on the ice and jigging by 7am.  We did good today, but caught way to many dinks!   Brought home two dozen nice eater perch between the two days.  Going to have our family christmas tomorrow and fry them up with some chips and a ceasar salad!  Keep it easy! 

As for the cold Temps there Drifter!  Man, I used to love the cold.  Been out in sub 40 windchills several times.  Always open holing it too.  You know its cold when you need to start a fire to keep your beer from freezing...

35 minutes ago, Shloim said:

Here are some photos NAW  took while out there. Notice me way back in the distance.....lol Very humbling pulling that one man hut. Thanks again  Nick it was a great day. I'm all over the sled build. Hope to be using it tomorrow....

3025.jpeg

How was the parking at Lefroy?

7 hours ago, Shloim said:

Here are some photos NAW  took while out there. Notice me way back in the distance.....lol Very humbling pulling that one man hut. Thanks again  Nick it was a great day. I'm all over the sled build. Hope to be using it tomorrow....

3045.jpeg

3030.jpeg

3025.jpeg

3028.jpeg

What snow are you talking about ? Thats just a dusting. SHEECH.

• 2 weeks later...