Trail Cam 2017

Rod Caster

All I can say is wow. I'm interested in the big black Cat. I didn't know there were Panthers in Canada. If that's a house Cat it better live in a big house. What is it? All the wild life is amazing to see but those Bucks sure are beauties, and thick. And I love those Wolves, Coyotes, Bushwolf or Coywolf. I wonder if the skunk gave whatever was following it a face full. Actually I like them all. Thanks for the neat pics Chad.

That's a fisher cat... although it's not really a cat, I believe it is in the weasel family. Seen a lot of them this year. They especially look cool when walking/running, they have a weird "slinkiness" to them. I had one cross my stand earlier this year and at first blush I thought it was a badger... big animal!

That was fox nosing a skunks rear, for whatever masochistic reason haha. 

The wolves/brush wolves are awesome looking dogs! Real elusive too; in probably 40-50hrs in stand/ground/walking I never encountered a single one. 

Thanks!

About 14 years back for a few days 2 white Wolves walked out on the ice and laid there all day sunning themselves and only moved when the Sun did, that was cool to see and rare. Not just 1 but 2.  I couldn't get a good pic. These 2 were twice the size of a big Huskie. If I had film for my 35mm I could have shot them with the big 200mm telephoto lens. Now I keep a roll in the 35mm on standby. Those I phones are OK for taking close ups or selfies which I hate but not like a real deal 35mm camera.

I showed all the boys at the marine shop today and they also were in awe, thanks again Chad.