10 colours

spincast

Soon buddy spring browns are around the corner , and if you want to hit niagara any time you have my number.

yup, count on it. -I'll let ya know once she's out of storage. Installing a new motorguide with spot lock soon - once that is good to go so am I. Just need some sun and plus 0 temps to make it workable for my fingers.

Young lads need strong arm muscles, let him wind in the ten colours. That's the rod nobody jumped for when I fished the Big O. :ninja:

LOL - we take turns - when the 10 colour hits sometimes we say - isn't it your turn? :whistling: I got a 600 copper. I hardly ever run it for the same reason.

yeah, he knows his way around a boat better than most folks we see at the ramps, regardless of age. Most ramps, by the time I have paid the fee he has the rod loaded, the fish finder ready, the radio on with the antenna up and all the straps and transom saver off and put away. He sets up the riggers, the trolling motor or plays the fish like a pro. Got his boat license 3 years ago now, and we are working on how to tell when the motor is trimmed properly by ear and feel. I know if he's in the boat we'll play the big ones to win.

you're right, OI I am fortunate. We have been fishing together now for 5 years, and when it comes to the teamwork in the boat, we are actually pretty well always talking to each other when we are hooked up. If you look you can see G identify a boat that is gonna cross our path about half way through and we discuss changing heading and speed, a quick flick of my arm for direction and we start to cut to port, and a few seconds later we go to dead slow. Its a pleasure to work that well with anyone in the boat, to be fortunate enough that it is my son just makes it all the better. right now we are both in count down mode till the first spring outing.