More Government Lies.... Fishing renewal related.

Canuck2fan

Nope.... I have the latest version of chrome and it still won't work for some reason. It might be some extensions I have disabled or enabled? Don't know don't care it should work with EVERYTHING if they insist on charging for licences LOL. The bug I am having is the option for indicating I already have an outdoor card does NOT come up. Therefore I couldn't go past that screen as the hyperlink on continue doesn't appear function until after one of the options is chosen.....

I did manage to get it work twice with Edge though....

I'm just busting your balls man :) I've encountered similar issues. Does tend to drive you nutty.

Nope.... I have the latest version of chrome and it still won't work for some reason. It might be some extensions I have disabled or enabled? Don't know don't care it should work with EVERYTHING if they insist on charging for licences LOL. The bug I am having is the option for indicating I already have an outdoor card does NOT come up. Therefore I couldn't go past that screen as the hyperlink on continue doesn't appear function until after one of the options is chosen.....

I did manage to get it work twice with Edge though....

My wife does a bunch of online gaming, I believe she said Chrome no longer supports Java script, so she has to use another browser for a few games that are Java based. Could be the issue or maybe not :tease:

I think you can not buy your license on line earlier then dec so having the post when you are able seems right to me

And took me 3 minutes all in no line up no drive and no extra carbon footprint for how far I would have to drive to get mine

Happy new years too

Lol

Very easy walk into a place that sells licenses. Stand there, pay the person and walk out. Best part is the exercise and time away from home is free :P

Sorry always love the 1 month early renewal threads.

Merry Christmas :santa:

I would agree if there was somewhere here other than the provincial courthouse to get it done. Usually minimum 1.5 hr wait in line. The only fishing store here that might have them, I wouldn't trust with my money.... but that is another story for a different day LOL.

I couldn't do mine online. When I click that I'm an Ontario resident then click 'continue' it wouldn't.

I called the phone number and the fella confirmed that there were still some issues. So I tried to use the phone method but realized that with the phone, there was no way to print a temporary card and I would have to wait weeks for the card to be mailed to me.

So, I eventually went old school and got mine at the tackle shop.

I no longer bother purchasing a license. It's less aggravating and less expensive not having one depending on how long you don't get caught. Never been asked for one so I'm pretty much ahead of the game.... :canadian:

Either your joking or just downright foolish ... lol

I no longer bother purchasing a license. It's less aggravating and less expensive not having one depending on how long you don't get caught. Never been asked for one so I'm pretty much ahead of the game.... :canadian:

I know what you mean,last time I bought one was in 2009. :clapping: