More Government Lies.... Fishing renewal related.

Canuck2fan

Turning 65 in May. For 5 months of fishing its going to cost me $41.40. Outdoors card $9.68, one year sport fishing $29.46, service fee $2.26 Another win for Wynne. Rip off or what

Most people probably spend that for a single day of fishing anyway. Look on the bright side; they cancelled their plans to for those over 65 to pay for a license... for now anyways.

For some strange reason all I can get is to a page for a 1year renewal. I enter all my info which is from a 3 yr license originally.Any ideas?? I use firefox.

Kerry

To renew your card is only 'good' for a total of 3 years so check your card EXP date and if it's Dec/17 then you can only do an annual (license) and then after 2017 is up you can do a 3-year. Just a guess but seen that before for friends...

Edited by GBW

Most people probably spend that for a single day of fishing anyway. Look on the bright side; they cancelled their plans to for those over 65 to pay for a license... for now anyways.

I dont mind paying my fair share when my share is fair.

For some strange reason all I can get is to a page for a 1year renewal. I enter all my info which is from a 3 yr license originally.Any ideas?? I use firefox.

Kerry

I was having issues with renewing my Hunting Outdoors card with a 3 year fishing license. There is a Ph. # you can call ( took me 1 minute to get through to a LIVE person) and she walked me right through it.

The on line www2.on.wildlifelicense.com/start.php has a mandatory box that we are forced to check it, stating we agree to be charge additional service fee .

Anyone knows how much this additional fees were being collected once we try to pay the final amount using our credit card?

The on line www2.on.wildlifelicense.com/start.php has a mandatory box that we are forced to check it, stating we agree to be charge additional service fee .

Anyone knows how much this additional fees were being collected once we try to pay the final amount using our credit card?

Do you need a new card?

Operator error :)

Nope.... I have the latest version of chrome and it still won't work for some reason. It might be some extensions I have disabled or enabled? Don't know don't care it should work with EVERYTHING if they insist on charging for licences LOL. The bug I am having is the option for indicating I already have an outdoor card does NOT come up. Therefore I couldn't go past that screen as the hyperlink on continue doesn't appear function until after one of the options is chosen.....

I did manage to get it work twice with Edge though....