Princess auto deal

Fang

Stopped by the Mississauga store for something to do and they had 4 full pegs of the .....

Renegade Tournament Culling System

google it for an image or more details

Must be on clear out or surplus. Set me back a whopping $2.99

Don't really need one but just couldn't resist

You definitely scored a deal! I was in the brand new Princess Auto in St. Catharines yesterday & scored a good deal on a folding mini scaffold. Solid steel with 4 locking casters. 90 bux on sale for 46.00. Woo Hoo! Perfect height for reaching the ceiling for my project downstairs. I'm applying drywall mud in the ceiling corners, after that I'll need it for painting (cutting in with a brush). It has 2 adjustable steel supports (planks) which are rock solid when I stood on them. I can also use it for hanging my Christmas lights on the troughs in the driveway area. Much more comfortable than standing on a step ladder that only has a 3" wide ladder rung.

My wife calls Princess Auto the men's Avon type store; get me in there and I have to buy something. LOL

It's not always the best quality of stuff; but for things I may only use once or twice a year; they make it affordable to buy.

Dan.

I can't ever pass the Princess Auto store in Hamilton, the truck automatically puts the signal on and turns into the lot. There is a Lowes across the street and my wife goes in there while I buy things I not only don't need sometimes I don't know what they are for but I know it's a great deal.

I combine my few pleasures every 2-3 weeks by doing a road trip to the Hamilton Princess Auto and then roll down the street to Lococco's to shop for the best cut steaks and pork ever sold (don't even try and tell me to shop for steaks at Costco) and then a stop at fishing world. By that time the credit card is pretty warm and time to head home and plan out dinner

Last weekend was BBQ chops and finished off with a low and slow cherry wood smoke on the grill. Nothing like the sound of complete silence through dinner to measure how good the meal is. That is up until everyone has finished their chop.

Fang, Lococo's meat is good but for pork you need to go to the Pork Store on Stonechurch and Nebo on the mountain, just off the Link. Only a few minutes from Lococo's using the Red Hill expressway. I challenge anyone to find better pork anywhere. The smoked kielbasa never get all the way home so I have to put some in the trunk.

Is that placed now called Super Sausage? on Stonechurch. OMG! I went in there a few month ago and they had some smoke cured bacon samples from the deli counter and I spent way too much. Mostly bought sausages and cold meat. Way too many good things in there to buy and eat in the car on the way home. Love the Szpek(?) dry meats

Thanks for the reminder, with this cold weather I think its time to smoke a pork loin

How is PA for returns or exchanges? They have a tool I want to buy but I have had bad luck with a similar one I bought in the US. Broke on first use and destroyed a few clamps before I figured out it was no good. The tool in question is cv boot clamp plier.

Edited by huzzsaba

Thanks for the reminder, with this cold weather I think its time to smoke a pork loin

Food Basic has pork loins on for $1.44 a pound this week, just did one on the Sunday for pulled pork sandwiches after cutting off 10 boneless chops for the freezer, gotta grab another tomorrow.

Food Basic has pork loins on for $1.44 a pound this week, just did one on the Sunday for pulled pork sandwiches after cutting off 10 boneless chops for the freezer, gotta grab another tomorrow.

That hilarious...my wife bought them there this week too and made pulled pork and coleslaw sandwiches tonight.

I combine my few pleasures every 2-3 weeks by doing a road trip to the Hamilton Princess Auto and then roll down the street to Lococco's to shop for the best cut steaks and pork ever sold (don't even try and tell me to shop for steaks at Costco) and then a stop at fishing world. By that time the credit card is pretty warm and time to head home and plan out dinner

Last weekend was BBQ chops and finished off with a low and slow cherry wood smoke on the grill. Nothing like the sound of complete silence through dinner to measure how good the meal is. That is up until everyone has finished their chop.

while I don't have any plans to visit Princess Auto this week, I will be stopping at Fishing World for some Ammo that's 15% off this weekend.. and Lococos on the mountain is a stop I make every couple of days it seems...

Just orders a couple online. Thanks for the heads up Fang. The little white board and marker are worthless but the colour coded tags will work great with the right cull app. If you haven't got it, check it out, you like it.

The order I placed Monday evening was on my front step at 10am this morning. :good: