2019-2020 Hockey Thread

My Habs friends/ acquaintances are loosing their minds. What the damn do they expect, to win 2 out of 3 in perpetuity, with a one man team? We are 10 games in but the sky has already fallen.

Something is going to happen in Montreal and I expect it won't be a minor change!

booing cary price is a great way to keep a number 1 goaltender around...

imagine they scared him off? wow...what would be left?

Problem is how do you trade that huge contract and not retain salary? Unless you're sending prospects along to sweeten it lol

Problem is how do you trade that huge contract and not retain salary? Unless you're sending prospects along to sweeten it lol

10.5 for the best goalie in the NHL? peanuts these days

connor just got paid 12.5 per

PK Subban is making that much, i dotn think anyone is worried about that "price"\

This is Pat Roy all over again

Edited by AKRISONER

10.5 for the best goalie in the NHL? peanuts these days

connor just got paid 12.5 per

PK Subban is making that much, i dotn think anyone is worried about that "price"\

This is Pat Roy all over again

10.5 on someone who doesn't score goals is too much imo

booing cary price is a great way to keep a number 1 goaltender around...

I'm not a Habs fan in the least but I found the booing really disrespectful after all he has done for that sad sack team. damn, it's 10 games in, there's gonna be ups and downs, what do they expect?

Edited by chris.brock

I'm not a Habs fan in the least but I found the booing really disrespectful after all he has done for that sad sack team. damn, it's 10 games in, there's gonna be ups and downs, what do they expect?

That's the habs fans for you!

I hate to say it but they really, truly believe they are hockey royalty and they act like it.

They expect to win every game and if they don't , even the guy who gave them any fabric of success in the last 7 years is not safe from their wrath.

I hate to say it but they really, truly believe they are hockey royalty and they act like it.

They expect to win every game and if they don't , even the guy who gave them any fabric of success in the last 7 years is not safe from their wrath.

Exactly, well said.

I like their passion but it doesn't work like that.

Maybe they will get back Michel Therrien for a 3rd try, what a joke, xenophobia bordering on racism.

I'm actually surprised this hasn't come up in major sports outlets.

No other team is even CLOSE to being as xenophobic as the Habs in the hiring process from players to staff to coaching