What are you watching lately, TV, Movies..etc

ckewley

My wife and I have Justified on DVD and have been enjoying it. Set in the southern USA hollows (hollers).

Walton Groggins made the show, he did a wild character in Sons of Anarchy, I recognized the voice but the makeup was unbelievable.

I enjoyed the first season of Marvel's Jessica Jones. It's not on the level of Avengers or anything, but it was still quite good. For those that are into the Marvel Universe, Netflix is making a Luke Cage / Power Man spinoff, as well an Iron Fist series. Luke Cage airs September 30 afaik....

I enjoyed the first season of Marvel's Jessica Jones. It's not on the level of Avengers or anything, but it was still quite good. For those that are into the Marvel Universe, Netflix is making a Luke Cage / Power Man spinoff, as well an Iron Fist series. Luke Cage airs September 30 afaik....

You liked it more than Daredevil? I thought it lacked compared

Narcos season 2, consider season 1 some of the best TV ever put forth, season 2 carries on with that sediment. Brilliant...BRILLIANT stuff !!!!!

Top notch for sure...netflix is coming out with excellent tv...a lot of misses but if you need that for one hit like Narco then carry on Netflix

I've been following Banshee since season 1. I have lost count after no less than 60 guys were killed in a single episode. And I never realized that the Amish were such tough criminals, La Cosa Nostra has nothing on those God fearing folk.

As of now Ray Donavan is our Sunday guilty pleasure. Then I a few weeks the cliff hanger of the Walking Dead will be unfolded on Sunday Oct/24.

Can't wait foe "All about Saul" another well done AMC production. No way to explain that comedy/drama/musical/Cineme Noir.

I like to catch 60 Minutes Sports when I can find it.

Bo Svenson, the only red blooded American from Philly with a Swedish accent. He was the original Bufford Pusser in the "Walking Tall" movies in the 70's. The only good ol' southern boy with a Swedish accent. Too funny.

The last time I checked we didn't have enough band width to get a good system out here in the boonies. We have Xplornet, A friend down the lakeshore has a "Blackbox" but they need to download a movie an hour or something before they watch it. Nothing live. I would love to get rid of our $140.00 Bell satellite bill asap. Can I get anything better than that "Blackbox" rurally now if anyone might know? There has to be something out there now or is it primarily an urban system? Live sports is a must. Basically everything else is pre taped anyway except the news.