Ontario to spend $7-billion on sweeping climate change plan

fishnsled

You want to talk about fishing start another post. This thread is about the waste of our money. That means we have to work more and fish less. That's why it's important.

Ahh...you are getting your knickers in knot about the integrity of the topic. :clapping: Well good on you Glen. We don't want any stray thoughts hijacking this elegant line of reasoning that has been presented by many esteemed members here!! What a travesty it would be if someone talked about fishing in a politico bashing thread!!! :tease:

Edited by scuro2

I see Kathleen got a warm welcome in Alberta :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I saw that on the new the other night! The look on Wynne and Notley's faces were priceless! Good on the Oposition to discredit Wynne's ideas and policies. Obviously they aren't working in Ontario, so why whole they work in Alberta.

It's good to know we have a board full of accomplished speakers, who have never stammered or flubbed a line while the eyes of a nation (or the world) are on them. Kudos to you guys.

This message was brought to you by the National Sarcasm Society.

(Yeah, like we need your support ?)

Edited by Dutch01

It's good to know we have a board full of accomplished speakers, who have never stammered or flubbed a line while the eyes of a nation (or the world) are on them. Kudos to you guys.

This message was brought to you by the National Sarcasm Society.

(Yeah, like we need your support )

Sadly you missed the whole point :whistling:

Anyone that questions this topic doesnt automatically affiliate them with donald trump...

You are right MB if you are a denier that doesn't mean you should be associated with Donald Trump...or Sarah Palin for that matter. Just because these public figures believe basically the same thing as deniers only really means nothing more then it's an incredible coincidence. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMF-0DKSmK4

Edited by scuro2

He comes across as a fool, totally without direction or thought.

I have to agree with you. He is brainless, the ideas are all scattered, he mumbles. You can see him reading off the teleprompter and the whole audience is embarrassed laughing nervously. It's a good thing Obama the idiot is almost done.

Trump will be such a refreshing change. He challenged the mayor of London to an IQ test after he called him ignorant. :) He tells us he is a genius, it must be so!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

Edited by scuro2

You are right MB if you are a denier that doesn't mean you should be associated with Donald Trump...or Sarah Palin for that matter. Just because these public figures believe basically the same thing as deniers only really means nothing more then it's an incredible coincidence. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMF-0DKSmK4

Whats with "deniers"?

I havent read one response in this thread that somebody said they dont believe climate change exist, so???

So whats your title? Its only fair, correct?

Also, seems tou have a "thing" for donald trump.

Might wanna have that looked at, by a scientist?

I think we all believe climate change exists, after all the it rained last night.

Now if we are talking man made climate change I think you would be wrong about your assertion.

Are you having fun with me again MB, my my you are playful. Riddle me this, if I have a thing because I posted three times about Trump, that would mean there are some full blown cases here with all the posts about Wynne!! I'd recommend against a scientist looking into it because that is part of the delusion. Those scientists are in on it! :tease:

I think we all believe climate change exists, after all the it rained last night.

Now if we are talking man made climate change I think you would be wrong about your assertion.

Are you having fun with me again MB, my my you are playful. Riddle me this, if I have a thing because I posted three times about Trump, that would mean there are some full blown cases here with all the posts about Wynne!! I'd recommend against a scientist looking into it because that is part of the delusion. Those scientists are in on it! :tease:

?????

What were we talking about, oh yea the switch to electricity driven energy. As I said before all that has to happen to make that happen overnight to switch from fossil fuels is to make hydro a penny per BTU less expensive and it is done. I learned a long time ago not to fret over things I can't control, that would include politicians in different country. I would rather have a politico that doesn't speak in public as well as those pros that spew verbal diarrhea without taking a breath and say diddly squat (Harper for one). The entire country is listening every time Trudeau opens his mouth, sometimes the world. Someone here voted for him.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

We have vast amounts of fuel for energy sitting in dumps across the world.

We just need to substitute the coal in our coal fired plants to used tires!!!!

There are giant stacks of old tires everywhere.

Burn them to generate electricity!!!

Do I have to think of everything? :whistling: