Ontario to spend $7-billion on sweeping climate change plan

fishnsled

Well now at least we know time travel exists! Exciting!

Because how else do they get that data from way back when to show CO2 levels back 400,000 years ago?

That reminds me of the "Obama hating" Tim Thomas. I'm sure he's a DENIER too! :)

TimThomas-10.jpg

Edited by scuro2

Latest news flash she says that forcing everyone to use hydro is now dead.

That's old news. They said that a week or so ago

I'm just going on about it because the liberals think they are a dictatorship

Nothing anybody says matters

It hasn't since mcguinty day one

Buy the votes and hold on to power at all costs, and they get away with it

Could be worse though. They could be prohibiting access to crown land

hope you like taxes (yes i think about manitoba too but below kinda turns me off)

Ontario

5.05% on the first $41,536 of taxable income, +

9.15% on the next $41,539, +

11.16% on the next $66,925, +

12.16% on the next $70,000, +

13.16 % on the amount over $220,000

Manitoba 10.8% on the first $31,000 of taxable income, +

12.75% on the next $36,000, +

17.4% on the amount over $67,000

that's 4700 (ON) vs 8450 (MB) provincial tax bill for someone earning 70k.S

Manitoba has the only Progressive Conservative provincial government in Canada.

Why do they have double the provincial taxes of Ontario? Actually scared if PC's get into Ontario they might double tax up to Manitoba Conservative rates...

Why do they have double the provincial taxes of Ontario? Actually scared if PC's get into Ontario they might double tax up to Manitoba Conservative rates...

Well theres one vote for Kathleen

Why do they have double the provincial taxes of Ontario? Actually scared if PC's get into Ontario they might double tax up to Manitoba Conservative rates..

...after years (4 terms) of NDP rule, the PCs just got in this year with an overwhelming majority.

those tax rates did not get that way overnight. maybe the taxes rates are why the PCs are in power now and communists are out.

Edited by Raf

...after years of NDP rule. those tax rates did not get that way overnight. maybe the tax rates are why the PCs are in power now -- people hoping for positive changes.

What? Too much info i don't pay attention to or care about.

Oh yeah, you clearly believe that all the money Liberals wasted and still wasting around will be forgiven - Right?

then why make uniformed comments?

Huh? i have barely commented on thread, just re-posted thread you put up...have no opinion on politics.

I have met you Raf at Toronto Islands pike fishing 12-13 yrs. ago back when fishing fueled this board.

Helped you unhook pike that swallowed you HJ-14 remember that finger dock stuff? Ran into Patrick G.G other day couldn't believe he remembered me and those T.O island pike days.

Anyways fishing rocks, so no offence Raf you are a good person.

It has been less than a month since the PC government was sworn in on May 3, 2016; and less than two weeks since their first sitting in the house on May 16, 2016. The NDP was incharge for nearly 17 years before then.

Who do you think is responsible for the current tax rates, or anything else in the province?

Edited by JohnBacon

I have met you Raf at Toronto Islands pike fishing 12-13 yrs. ago back when fishing fueled this board.

Exactly. It used to be that you would mainly see fishing reports and fishing related posts that people shared selflessly, and that was inspiring.