In the process of losing my brother

mr blizzard

My family will pray for your brother Mr Blizzard. Be strong.

I lost my mom to cancer 18 months ago. I am still dealing with pain and grief.

If you have a chance to see him - do it.

I know you were posting about difficult financial situation in some of your posts, maybe members can donate some money for you to come.

If you will find this idea acceptable please let us know how we can help - maybe email transfer of $20 or so per every member willing to help.

I really appreciate it Costa but no we have a slush fund we can dip into, but the thought was really appreciated

My wife found out this week she may be instore for a promotion, will know in a few weeks re some restructuring within

Doctor has given me the thumbs up re last years back injury so cash flow should start happening soon

I am no one special in so far as what is happening, unfortunately we all experience this stuff

It makes u appreciate every day even more

My condolences to u also

I hope will will all be posting here when we are 100,,,,,just might have to make the screen print a bit larger :tease:

Edited by mr blizzard

Our thoughts and prayer are with you and family,

Let me know if you need any assistance with transportation etc around GTA

Thanks for your kind offer also stonefish I will find more out this weekend, I have an older sister in Woodbridge and a just retired brother in Mississauga so I think the basis are covered but if needed I will give u a shout for sure

John we emailed about this and it,s a tough pill to swallow.

I let the death of my grandfather eat me up pretty good. One day I said enough. Enjoy the memories. Remember him well. This I do know makes me smile and chuckle each time something happens that reminds me of the days back when.

Do the same I say. It,s not easy, but you will feel so much better not holding a heavy heart.

As for getting out there, it,s up to you to do if so be it. I missed my nans funeral out east. I wanted to go, but there was no way I could afford it. Just said a prayer and remembered my young days back when .

Thoughts are with you and Peg and the family.

B

Even with the smaller window of time John, each day he has now is a bonus day when you look at this from a different angel. He was told you are not going to make it; if it was me I would consider that was my last day hearing that news. Every day after is a reward. One never knows really how long he has and I'm sorry to hear of the bad news. I hope you can see him one last time. I'm not one for prayers but I will be today for you all, mother included.

Even with the smaller window of time John, each day he has now is a bonus day when you look at this from a different angel. He was told you are not going to make it; if it was me I would consider that was my last day hearing that news. Every day after is a reward. One never knows really how long he has and I'm sorry to hear of the bad news. I hope you can see him one last time. I'm not one for prayers but I will be today for you all, mother included.

4 thumbs up.

Sorry to read this John.

I'm through Yellowknife on Tuesday and at the airport for a couple early evening hours if you at all feel the need to visit over a coffee.

Also, not having checked other airlines, I do know YK to Ottawa has a direct with return for $850 via AirNorth. Don't know if that's good or not, but I could likely help you out with accoms if having to go thru Ottawa at all.

You will do what you must, all know that. Best wishes.

thx so much I survived the passing of my daughter, and am having the pleasure of having my 20 year old back with us things keep getting better on the home front, yes the doctors may be wrong and he might have a bit longer but he gave me some great times and memories and for that i am thankful

Sorry to read this John.

I'm through Yellowknife on Tuesday and at the airport for a couple early evening hours if you at all feel the need to visit over a coffee.

Also, not having checked other airlines, I do know YK to Ottawa has a direct with return for $850 via AirNorth. Don't know if that's good or not, but I could likely help you out with accoms if having to go thru Ottawa at all.

You will do what you must, all know that. Best wishes.

Bunk u are also the salt of the earth, as someone cool once said, yes we knew he would not be around forever but in the last few months his life according to the doctors just was fast forwarded, kinda caught all of guard, he taught me all about hunting fishing making the most of everyday and most importantly. to be a giver in life and not a user

I will pm u tomorrow

U are one class dude