Marco Muzzo Trial Predictions --- N.F.

npt1

No offense taken.

FNA would be far better equiped to know ao I respect his opinion

Just being a tad oversensitive on my part ? Lol

Just seems harsh but yeah, given the circumstances that was probably the quickest, safest way to end the threat in retrospect.

I cant imagine having to make that decision!

Just remember that use of force is never pretty. Regardless of how justified the force is.

The guy was mentally ill. He initially went into a Walmart with the loaded rifle and started shooting in the air. He then went out and began shooting in an industrial area and a residential area. He was firing at houses etc

Yeah, but it's not like what you see on TV. Usually takes an hour or more for them to show up

I think I've been involved three or four times. Each time I was standing in the back yard helping to contain the property

Oh yeah ive seen them in action, once close up. Smooth operators those guys!

In the one instance they had shooters in specific locations pointed at the house windows. They had plenty of oportunities to shoot but they ended up waiting the guy out. Took like 2 days for the suspect to surrender but they got em clean.

Then he served like 8 months in jail lol like wth?

He held his family hostage and had all sorts of illegal weapons.

Was pretty crazy, they blocked us in the area but the whole area had to stay indoors. I just happened to be one house over and got to watch.

Scary, but very interesting to watch them at work!

No it wasn't murder, the first shooting was justified.

According to the jury but I still have a problem with someone who is trained to handle situations like that, backed up by several fellow officers showing up and within seconds opening fire because he feared for his life.

I'm having problems understanding why things un-folded on that streetcar the way they did.

Sure, he was obviously distressed, given what he did on the streetcar before the cops arrived. But when the car was empty, cops everywhere, they stood in the doorway, with the doors open, demanding that he comply with their orders. Seems to me to be pretty obvious that he was under the influence and as such, he should have been handled differently.

Why not simply shut the streetcar doors (you can do that with the switch under the sign at the front of the car) and wait for a supervisor with a taser to arrive and taser him?

Surely the number of cops at the scene could have easily over-powered this kid, but instead, he gets shot 9 times!!!!! Either the cop was messed up himself or his training was woefully inadequate.

HH

While I don't think he's fit to wear a badge, ever, I do believe that it's possible police *may not* have known if there were any people still left on the streetcar (not sure if TTC driver told them or not). But yes, they should have closed the doors and let him cool his jets and wait until a proper response team was on scene.

This is basically the same thing that happened years ago to Edmund Yu. Nothing has been learned re: mental health issues. A guy waking with his junk in one hand and a knife in the other is imo, obviously unbalanced. Armchair qb'ing I know but that's how I see it and I've watched all the clips shown (had access to video and could stop, start, back up etc)

Yeah sorry that was my fault.

Back on topic

10 years--was a 6 year precedent delivered recently- -- Muzzo will be out in 5--No "Affluenza" defense here

one-for-one time served

civil suit--possible if he hasn't legally buried his assets

terrible decision to drink and drive-Always-that is a stretch of highway i drive often-- can see speed and distraction could lead to death

pretty sure Muzzo understands the horror he has created--that family tree is rock solid-they have a sound moral business compass

-----------------------------------------------------

ON a positive note DUDES--Don't forget your Valentines

Peace

ID1

Yup. Under world can get you anything you want. For the right price that is.

Come on Brian, he has money, is in construction family business in TO, his last name ends in a vowel, yea he's in the Mafia. I resemble that remark except for the money part. Yes I have been accused by a few Mangia Caca's myself.

Edited by Old Ironmaker