Red Jeep goes in. Chris,this aint you I hope?

misfish

I wanna thank everyone that helped me out today. Not my proudest moment.

Chris, your wife is going to be p,,,,d with you, might as well fish because thats all your gunna get :whistling:

just kidding, know it wasnt you, but if it had of been we have a spare room

How do some people get a drivers licence, or better yet HOW DO THEY DRESS THEMSELVES IN THE MORNING :tease:

Chris, your wife is going to be p,,,,d with you, might as well fish because thats all your gunna get :whistling:

just kidding, know it wasnt you, but if it had of been we have a spare room

How do some people get a drivers licence, or better yet HOW DO THEY DRESS THEMSELVES IN THE MORNING :tease:

The wufe helps then they never change???

That's where Im going in less than a week. How thick was the ice? How do the operators get their guys to the huts? Or is it walk to your own hut type of arrangement lol.

A typical sled/atv is about 400-600 pounds, that Jeep is at least 3500 pounds. A sled with 2 guys and gear still weighs less than a 1/3 of the gross weight of the jeep.

He was going cross country and got into icing conditions. With his wings loading up with ice he had no choice, either land or be landed! He broke threw the slush crust into 18" of surface water. Got off pretty lucky, other than the helicopter recovery it will cost him a prop, engine tear down and a lower cowling. Thankfully it never went over on its back.