Boat Show starts tomorrow.

captpierre

Lund 2075 Tyee, ,$101,000 and misc change. I didn't look at the power, I was trying to find my lower jaw...

Starcraft 175 Starfish, before show deals - 63k. After show deals, 45k with a 115 yammie.

sure glad I made my deal 2 years ago. Gotta review the insurance this year to make sure I'm covered for replacement.

31 foot Tiara, twin 330 diesels (had to look), "In the low 4s, $US$"

Parking $14,

I went as well.. haven't been to the boat show in long time and it will be the last!

$14 + $20 entry + $17 for a pork sandwich and drink = $51 and I didn't buy anything! That is sick!

I went because we are thinking of getting a Skeeter WX only 1 on 19' on the floor, I was impressed with the Fit & Finish. Factory rep was

a good guy, spent a ton of time with me.

Sat in the $120,000 Ranger 620, man full windshield and it's only chest hieght, what's the point of that?

Also, spent a lot of time, playing with the new garmin electronics, all I can say is AMAZING!

I'm sure we'll have a Skeeter once the dollar is better :)

I went as well.. haven't been to the boat show in long time and it will be the last!

$14 + $20 entry + $17 for a pork sandwich and drink = $51 and I didn't buy anything! That is sick!

Sick no, OUTRAGOUS, you bet your ass.

$20 bucks to enter, are you kidding me????????????????

They want to show and sell, it has to be free for the consumer. Cabelas and BPS, SAIL, LeBARONS, dont charge to enter.

I no longer will attend any shows.

$120 g,s for a bass boat,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The economy is going to crash eventually. When it does,it,s going down hard.

It is a nice little getaway to break up the January blues. It's not cheap but what does it cost to go out these days?? Nothing is cheap. $120 k for a bass boat?? That's the Rolls Royce of BBs. I used to go with the kids but they lost interest so I don't bother. I like my 19ft fish n ski and it is more than enough for what I need it for so I do not want to go salivate over the new boats and big cruisers.

There are the "have's", "have some" and "have not's" We all fall into one category. They must be selling 100K Bass boats, and profit from them or they wouldn't make them. We have always had a pay to play economy. To go to a GTG and have 10 chicken wings and 1 draft beer is 50 bucks with a 2 hour drive. You pay or you don't, or I should say you have or have not.

I went to the show and all I saw was AFTICA ( Another" you know what" Thing I Cant Afford. But I picked a great deal and it was free. It was a Just Fishing magazine with with " Big "Jim. Great read! Where do you find these mags other than the shows?

I go to break up the monotony of a winter day and to spend some time with my boy away from school, chores and the blahs, ...

At one point we were walking by the wind bags, and there was a sign: "Students! Now hiring for the summer season". I turned to G and said, "Hey, Bud, want a summer job?" He looks at me and in that teenage voice on the first word "Daaaad, I'm not being no cabin boy" :rofl2:

I don't plan on attending. Their entry fee & parking is ridiculous! As stated above I can visit BPS & others for free! Clarence at Bay City Marine doesn't charge me to park, nor does he have someone collecting a fee at the entrance!

Hey "Very" Old Ironmaker - that must have been an extra large beer! I had 3 beers, 10 wings with fries & cole slaw. $40.00 including an $8 tip!

I don't plan on attending. Their entry fee & parking is ridiculous! As stated above I can visit BPS & others for free! Clarence at Bay City Marine doesn't charge me to park, nor does he have someone collecting a fee at the entrance!

Hey "Very" Old Ironmaker - that must have been an extra large beer! I had 3 beers, 10 wings with fries & cole slaw. $40.00 including an $8 tip!

I said to my buddy that would be my last time at Wild Wings. $13.00 for a plain Burger, no cheese, fries or coleslaw.

For some reason a Jug and Burger came to almost $35.00

When's the next GTG, I'm already for another, I had a great time. :good::D What do you think Kelvin? Ale House? Hay maybe the Legion.

Your right Brian, No charge at Bay City nor Bill's Bait. :D

Edited by Fish Farmer