Kawartha report

Hank Jr

My son and I fished Balsam and Sturgeon 3 days each this week for Muskies . We boated 3 Muskies and 6 Pike on Balsam and 7 Muskies on Sturgeon we had a bunch of follows , hits and several hooked lost fish . Wednesday is the only day we didn't boat a fish we fished hard 8 or 9 hours and only had 1 follow . I had a triple bypass the end of May and wasn't sure how this trip was going to go . I was tired and sore by the end of the week but it was worth it . Here are a couple of my sons fish .

Hank 1.jpg

I had a triple bypass the end of May and wasn't sure how this trip was going to go . I was tired and sore by the end of the week but it was worth it .

Im glad to read a report after that Hank. Im sure your son will never forget that trip, nor will you.

That tiger is sweet looking.

Good to read that after the heart issues you got out fishing and had success. Just being on the water is the best therapy, a fish in the boat just speeds the healing! That tiger is a pretty fish for sure. I fished Wednesday too and had nothing in the boat, must have been the weather.

spent over 18 hours on upper buckhorn this year without a follow either.

Went to pigeon and got skis.

Nice tiger, i need to get one in my life time. Kind of a bucket list fish.

...my wife started Muskie fishing the opener this year with me...she's on her 5 th this year all over 40" ..1 for me lol unbelievable