a little prayer from anyone is appreciated

mr blizzard

I want to thank each and every one of you who took the time to respond,

We have no family up here and when something like this happens it hits home again

That's why we always try to share ideas, thoughts and give support to members of this board

It is often hard to talk to family elsewhere in the country due to time zones, schedules, etc

Peg ironically just was given great news last week that something they had been watching turned out to be NON cancerous

Then yesterday at work she felt something wasn't right , she started bleeding and it would not stop, she was taken to the hospital where the doctors decided to do surgery shortly afterwards.

The doctors/surgeons were very happy with the results

I want to from the bottom of ours hearts thank each and every one of u, between this and my back injury it has been a challenging few months but your words of kindness propel one forward

Thank you all

Ketchenany

Smokercrafty

AlexW

NewHips

Old Man

Steelheadphycho

dave3

Woodenboater

Manitoubass2

Lew

DanD

Dara

Ohio Fisherman

Old Ironmaker thoughts are with u and yours today

Big Cliff

Mike Borger

Brian B

Stonefish

Gallie

Dave Roach

Costa

Moosebunk

thx :worthy:

I will get Mrs Blizz to read your comments in the next day or so she will be touched

Stonefish, Dave Roach, Misty Hollow and Old Man, thanks also for the words, she will read this post tomorrow, shes not quite up to it tonight, I have been told I have to be chief cook and bottle washer for the next week, BUT that's alright by me :canadian: shes my best friend and fishing buddy, I am blessed

As they say "it's all good". To live up there she must be a tough gal, so she will mend well, plus she has to put up with the likes of you!

And thank you for your thoughts. Of course the tech at the hospital won't give results but told Tich to have a good sleep tonight with a wink. That has to be good.

As they say "it's all good". To live up there she must be a tough gal, so she will mend well, plus she has to put up with the likes of you!

And thank you for your thoughts. Of course the tech at the hospital won't give results but told Tich to have a good sleep tonight with a wink. That has to be good.

That's good to hear too OI

You and Tich are in our thoughts too!

Gallie, Smokercrafty, Steelheadphycho, and Old Ironmaker thank you so much for your kind words and time to respond, Peg had a bit better night last night and will read the well wishes this morning,

Sounds encouraging Iron Maker for Tich and you our thoughts are with you both , and yes Iron Maker Peg is pretty tough, you may have saw her in one of the fishing threads, she is a great cook, baker , and very good at finances but she is equally comfortable with a gun, chainsaw, axe, or a hammer , not to mention the fishing rod lol

thx again everyone

it means a lot

john

Big Cliff, Dara and tb4me, thank you all for your encouragement, Peg has read all the responses and it definitely put a happy tear in her eye,,well maybe quite a few actually lol

Really meant a great deal, a broken arm is one thing but internal stuff well, its a bit different, our soft water fishing is done for sure but she will be ready for hard water fishing no doubt, she just has to survive my cooking :clapping:

Keep good thoughts for Ironmaker and Tish

thx

john and peg