Storm here. He sure was mad about something. todays pics added

misfish

Around 4pm yesterday afternoon we had a thunder boomer NW of us and the sky was black. Looking over Erie it was Blue bird skies, I have never seen this in my 61 years. the rain came down in buckets from the NW and the sky was still clear and sunny over the lake. It only lasted for 20 minutes. Guys 15K from me said it was like that for an hour. Global worming is not the best way to describe our crazy weather these days. I have seen sun showers but never a sun thunderstorm.

Is the end near? When it comes I hope I am in bed with my wonderful wife, or on the lake with my her netting a 20 pound pic..

Would that then be Sunderstorm..

Sitting here and listening to rain and thunder still. I can hear thunder along ways away. This is the wierdest storm so far since I have lived up here. And there goes another rumble .

Going to shut it down for a night, and go and sit and watch and listen.

:angel:

Seaforth got hit about a hour ago. Went completely dark & winds really picked up. Heavy rain also. Local & area fire departments responding to multiple trees down over hydro lines. Still raining pretty good here but the winds died down after the front quickly passed. Lots of thunder still.

Sitting here and listening to rain and thunder still. I can hear thunder along ways away. This is the wierdest storm so far since I have lived up here. And there goes another rumble .

Going to shut it down for a night, and go and sit and watch and listen.

:angel:

TOLD YOU, you won't listen, tipical NEWF I love them to death! Your eyes are better? 'watch'!

dark down here but that's because the sun has set lol

Maybe some people should not gripe about two months of winter in ontario including the weather station. I would take a little bit more cooler weather than all the stuff your are dealing with now, blue skies and cold weather do not kill u , tornadoes and hurricanes are not so good, been there done that, yes i lived through the incident in Barrie and my family survived Hurricane Hazel and the tornado in Woodbridge over the course of 70 years, while in the same house, weather is changing, check out the Woodbridge Storey, se my parents property swamped , govt scambed my dad for 4.5 acres for a song, just a fact but that is old history to the govt

I'm in Niagara. I worked in my yards all day & barbequed chicken for supper! The storm was north of us, we never had any high winds or rain. Mid afternoon we could hear thunder off in the distance. Guess we were lucky.

Same here , nada, but there was a pretty good lightshow over the lake in the evening, started to rain just as I was going to bed about 11, got some well needed rain but if there was lightning and wind I slept thru it. No branches or debris down when I got up

Here in Whitby I could see a centre of irregular clouds surrounded by smooth outer clouds in the first band that rolled through. There was what looked like a slight rotation in the centre but it didnt stick around long enough for us to see even a hail stone but the rain did manage to pull out a couple eave spikes which created a waterfall outside our front door.

I just drove back from Janetville hardest hit place was just outside Manchester on Goodwood Road lots of trees down and some fell on houses. We watched the storm come across Lake Squgog just a wall of rain comming at us then the lightning and thunder sometimes at the same time she was a powerfull storm

Tally today:.Cleaned up a 12"x20' front tree that fell.Next,neighbours tree over my fence and onto the pool deck,done.Two trees at the back about a 24" radius left to do.Have spent almost 7 hours so far today.One of the back trees I have cleared from 3 neighbours.Still the majority across my property and resting on the fence.The last one was hit by lightning and split from top to bottom down the middle and still standing.It must be almost 40' but tilting back and if it falls won't hit anything.Figure this tree tally will take most of the week after work,and maybe then some.Thank god for chainsaws. :worthy: